𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LVII.

❝ 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 by herself for almost two weeks, although she’d answer calls from her family. She knew that Jasper and Alice were conflicted but she needed them to trust her. That is all she needed yet she knew it would be a while before that happened. She stepped out of the hideaway cabin not far from Forks and stared at the sky. She had a tiny bump that was slightly noticeable but the girl had noticed it very early on. Demigod pregnancies had always been weird. They could be unpredictable but they were quite confusing to anyone and everyone. Eurydice had gotten a call from Rosalie telling her she was needed back immediately. It annoyed her but she did show up. Her hair let down into it’s natural curls while she wore a t-shirt and jeans. 

“Why am I here?” Eurydice’s voice rang through the Cullen home causing all eyes to snap onto her, “Why are you all staring?”

“You disappeared for two weeks,” Emmett stated before getting nudged.

“You are showing,” Rosalie smiled before adding, “Come take a look.”

“Okay..” Eurydice trailed off as she was pushed into a room where Alice, Jasper, Esme, and Edward crowded around Bella. 

“Move people,” Eurydice started to push past them, “Why in the hell does she look deader than me?” Eurydice questioned not holding back.

“She’s pregnant, like you,” Rosalie spoke from behind the girl.

“Oh?” Eurydice made a face, “Oh.” 

“Do you know anything that could help?” Esme asked softly as she looked over at Eurydice.

Eurydice’s eyebrows furrowed before she spoke, “It’s different for me than her. I was never a normal mortal,” She walked over and sat by Bella who glared.

“Don’t sit by me,” Bella shifted away.

“Okay,” Eurydice rolled her eyes as she stood before she stopped dead in her tracks.

“Eurydice?” Edward questioned as the girl spun around on her heel staring down Bella, “What’s wrong? What is it?”

“Death - I feel death,” Eurydice stammered out as she nearly fell over causing Edward to catch her due to Alice and Jasper just standing there, “She won’t make it through.. Edward,” Her eyes trailed over to the brunette.

“I think it’s best to move Eury away,” Rosalie said as she went to grab the girl from Edward, “This isn’t good for her either.”