𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXVIII.

❝𝑲𝒂𝒛 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Alice in her lap while Newt sat playing with the twins. Jasper was messing with the Kane male. Eurydice’s worry had been forcibly eased by Jasper’s abilities upon entering the household. Eurydice loved her brother to death, he was all she had for years. Well, besides Kaz. Eurydice noticed the moment Kaz’s scent engulfed her nostrils, as well as the disgusting scent of Wolf. Alice seemed to know where Eurydice was being pulled to and moved off her lap. Eurydice gave her a small smile as she kissed the woman’s head before disappearing. Eurydice sped into Kaz’s room where he sat, his eyes lingered on the wall.

“Why have you been hiding?” She questioned the male, “Did I do something? Did Newt?”

Kaz refused to look in her direction, “You brought the demons into the world.”

“Don’t call my kids demons,” Eurydice easily snapped. 

“They are tribrids, things we’ve never dealt with. The next generation of abominations,” Kaz turned to face her.

Eurydice’s eyes scanned over him before her stomach dropped, “Jacob wasn’t the only one to tip off Sam.”

“I tipped Sam off about you, he just waited to confirm Bella’s first,” Eurydice heard everything outside of the room go quiet.

“You son of a bitch,” Eurydice snarled, “I trusted you!”

“You put your trust into the wrong people,” Kaz noticed how he was riling her up, how her eyes went from gold to black.

She noticed the knife in his hands, “You aren’t leaving this room.”

“And why would you say that?” Kaz’s hand gripped it tighter.

“Because I will kill you myself before you get near them,” Eurydice’s eyes narrowed.

“Embracing the monster that you’ve truly become I see, you let me slip under your radar so easily. From the first day after you awoke, I never trusted you,” Kaz shook his head with a menacing grin.

Eurydice grabbed him by the collar and threw him out the window before speeding out and grabbing him again, “You fucking twat.”

“Eurydice!” Newt raced out after Alice tipped him off about the wolves, “You can’t kill him. The wolves will kill you.” Eurydice looked back at her brother, “I know you want to kill him. Trust me we both do. Betraying our trust and trying to kill your kids, my niece and nephew, but we can’t.”