𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXV.

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅... 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕?❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 Alice's arms as the twins and Jasper bid their goodbyes to Charlotte and Peter. Jasper sending the two women a charming smile back. Alice waved as well as Eurydice before Jasper turned to look at them. A smile resting on their features. Eurydice watched as Newt and Seth chased the twins around, most of the vampires had left but some had stayed a bit longer.

"How are you?" Alice asked as she pulled Eurydice closer to her as Jasper walked over.

"Oh just telling myself not to think about the fact I was nearly killed and literally on the verge of death," Eurydice made a face at Jasper, "Not my best moment."

"We wouldn't let you die," Jasper kissed Alice's head before pecking Eurydice, "You are sticking around for a lot longer."

"I have too, why would I trust our kids with you?" Eurydice teased.

"Yeah, yeah," Jasper rolled his eyes as Alice laughed.

"Look at who's finally smiling!" Newt walked up to his sister and in-laws, "I never thought I'd see you smile again."

"Oh shut up," Eurydice grumbled at her brother.

"You know, Emmett had to calm her down a lot. She always kept herself occupied," Newt started to explain before Jasper picked Eurydice up when she launched herself at the male.

"I could see sometimes," Alice nodded.

"Great, I was stalked," Eurydice joked before moving to pick up Riley when he fell, "Don't run so recklessly buddy."

"I won't," Riley laughed as Eurydice nudged his nose with her own, "Good."

"Daddyyy!" Angelica squealed as she was scooped up into Jasper's arms, a smile resting on everyone's faces.

"Hey! You ate all the skittles," Seth complained, causing Newt and Eurydice to snort, "Not funny guys!"

"Sorry Seth," Eurydice apologized as she walked back over to her husband and wife, "But not really."

"I have a feeling the three of you are going to be stuck like glue now," Newt grinned as he crossed his arms.

"How'd you get that conclusion?" Jasper questioned with a smug grin.

"Please do not make any more kids yet."

"NEWT!"

Eurydice:

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 my life would go this way, I know that I didn't but I would never change it. You've seen me through my darkest times and through times of war. Times of loss, I made it out and so did my family. But who says this is the end? I'm not dead yet and I know that people will never stop haunting me. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, don't you?

𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 I have faced things that many would never dream of. I've faced monsters, both supernatural monsters and real monsters. I've died and still stand tall even after death placed it's kiss on me. I've dealt with issues I hope no one ever has to have. I made friends, I gained a family. My brother always wanted me to have people - and I guess I finally took his advice.

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 that I was never too sure about. I never thought I'd ever have kids, and look at me? I'm a mother of twins. I still remember that as if it was yesterday, mainly because I ran away for a bit after that. I fought with Isabella for years on end and I doubt that it will ever end. Unless Carlisle kicks us both out, which I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I am glad I moved to Hadestown, well, Forks. It gave me the piece of life I always missed.

And that was my story... 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━