8 hours later

"Home sweet home." Jimin sighed as he walked into their apartment.

Sora dropped the bags on the floor as she plopped onto the couch, letting out a deep breath. Jimin sat next to his wife, pulling her into his embrace as he the one thing he missed the most, was cuddling.

"I'm gonna miss that place." She quietly mumbled.

"Me too." Jimin whispered as he brushed her hair behind her ear. "You know, we learned a lot about each other."

Sora tilted her head back as she looked him in the eyes. "I learned that we could never be complete without each other."

Jimin's lips curved into a smile as he leaned closer, and planted his lips on hers.

4 MONTHS LATER

"Faye, can you get the phone baby, I have to finish all this paper work." Jungkook glanced behind his shoulder as he heard the phone ring.

"Take a break, would you?" She playfully flicked his forehead on her way to the living room.

"The word break isn't in my dictionary." Jungkook held up the book in front of him.

Faye rolled her eyes as she grabbed the phone and held it to her ear. "H—" She jumped back when a voice shouted through the other end. "Slow down, slow down."

"You're what?!" Faye's eyes widened.

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh when he heard the loudest screech come from the living room. "I swear Faye, if it's not anything important—"

"SORA'S PREGNANT!" She jumped up and down like a little girl while Jungkook was plainly shook.

"Huh?"

"She's pregnant!"

Jungkook tilted his head, as if he still couldn't hear the words that left her mouth. "Sora? As in Jimin's wife?"

"No, my dentist—yes Sora, Jimin's wife." Faye shook his shoulders.

"I thought Jimin didn't want kids." He scratched his head.

"It must've been an accident then." Faye shrugged her shoulders. "Hang on, I put her on hold so that I could tell you."

"Hello, Sora?" Faye spoke into the phone. "You still there?"

She continued screaming through the other side of the phone, probably annoying Jimin who was right beside her. "Now our kids can have playdates, even though they'd be years apart, but that's okay!"

"I'm so happy for you two!" Faye smiled as she turned to Jungkook who, yes—was still shook.

"So, I was thinking." Sora raised her brows as she spoke into the phone. "Since the baby's due date would be the first of December... maybe you and Jungkook could spend winter break with us, this time in New York."

Faye's eyes widened as she turned to Jungkook with an excited smile. "We'd love to." She replied to Sora before they exchanged their goodbye's. 

Jungkook raised a brow. "What?"

"We're going to New York City bitches!" Faye announced so the whole world could hear her.

"Pardon¿"

THE END.

Wait just a solid minute.

Did you think I was gonna leave you hanging?

I don't do that to my readers
( ° ᴗ°)~ ᴾᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ (/❛o❛\)

I don't do that to my readers ( ° ᴗ°)~ ᴾᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ (/❛o❛\)

It's out now!