"Do you think it will worked?"

"You'll never know until you don't tried. Remember, follow your heart. Even you fall, we will here for you because we're all your family." She smiled.

"Thank you so much P'!" Can said.

"I didn't do anything, you still will decide for everything, it's your life." She smiled.

"Hmm!"

..

..

At Moonlight University college, where's Tin faculty, Can was already there waiting for him to arrived. When Can saw Tin's car, he immediately came in front of the car.

Tin was surprised to see him, and he got out from the car. Can approached him and hold his right hand, Tin was puzzled and looked at his eye's, Can eye's was shining like a star.

"P'Tin! I'm sorry please forgive me nah.. na..!" He begged to him.

Tin still was not satisfied and get back his hand he was about to walked away when he heard Can shouting that he wanted to hear for a long time.

"I like you too!" He said and his eyes was closed, he's fist was clenched.

Tin facing the back of Can and smirked. He pretend that he do not hear it. "What did you say?" He asked again.

"Oiiiiiiiiiii!" Can shouted. "Can't you see! I'm really embarrassed!"

"If you don't say it again, I will not talked to you again." He was about to leave again when Can say it again.

"I said that I like you too!" He shouted. He was so embarrassed and closed his eyes. Tin saw his face and satisfied with him, he then walk towards him, his right hand reached out the younger man chin and lifted it up he then gave Can a kiss. Can was surprised for suddenly kiss, he's closed eye's suddenly widened. Tin not just peck on his lips, he devour his lips, Can try his best to respond from the kiss, and Tin was very satisfied with that and his right hand leg go the man chin and slowly hold the younger back neck, and his left hand at Can's waist. Tin let go of him, when Can already catching his breath. Can trying to catch his breath when Tin peck on his cheek, he was really blushed from the sudden kiss.

"Thank you, that's what I wanted to hear from you for a very long time." Tin smirked.

"Tin.. I was afraid that, to lose you too. please don't you ever leave me too." Can looking down.

"That will never happen, because I don't have plans to let you go from the beginning to end, you're mine, mine only." He smiled and peck at Can's lips.

"Thank you, P'Tin please take care of me. I'm always be yours." He was not good at the sweet talks but he will try his best to satisfied him.

"Of course, I will. I Tin will always love you and never cheated on you, I will always take care of you forever."

Can was satisfied and he tip toe and take initiative to kiss him. Tin hold his waist to support him and devour him again.

...

...

At Wayo classroom, he was busy at his essay and someone call to his side. "Yo, someone is looking for you." The boy pointed at the door. where Phana was standing and wave his hand when he saw Wayo looked at him, but it suddenly disappeared when Wayo look back at guy who called to him and said, "Tell him that I don't want to see him."

"Hey, why me?"

"Ai'Gun, you're the one who told me that he was looking for me, then you go talk to him again."

"Aww, it's that my business?" Gun pointed to himself. Wayo stared at me and Gun forced out a small laugh. "Right, it's my business!" he then go again at the door and tell it to Phana, Phana was not surprised for Wayo action, he was expected it already, but he's heart can't calm at all, this past few days, he was really upset because Wayo keep avoiding him and that make him annoyed. He was really not sure why Wayo suddenly avoiding him, but one thing he sure now, he's heart was not good when Wayo avoiding him.

To be continued.

ayah! update! khop khun na kha/krab!

susu na krab.

Happy Valentine's heart hearts 😍😍