-Part Eleven

Chapter 10

——————

Nothing We Can Do About It.

Authors Noteee!!!

FIRST OFF THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS ON WATTPAD! WHAT THE HELL. ALSO, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE SINGLE PEOPLE, I LOVE YOU!

I walked away from Jughead and sat back down by my Serpent friends; Cheryl, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs. I smiled at them as I sat down, but Jughead never returned to the table.

F: "What did Jughead pull you away for? A make out?"

V: "What? No! He just told me about the plan you guys had. That's all.

"Plan?" They all said

V: "Yeah, he'll probably tell you guys at the Serpent meeting tonight."

T: "How did you know that we had a Serpent meeting tonight?"

I totally forgot they didn't know I was Jughead's prisoner. Nor did they know I was working at the bar tonight to join the Serpents.

V: "Lucky guess." I lied and then shrugged my shoulders.

Jughead then finally returned to the table with his hair all messy, and you won't believe this. Pink lips stick on his lips along with a hickey on his neck. I looked around at everyone at the table and saw that they were all trying not to laugh along with me. I didn't think anyone else noticed until I realized they did, and then I couldn't help myself. I started laughing so hard I think I almost peed my pants.

J: "What's so funny??" He said almost yelling.

V: "Nice pink lipstick, Jones."

J: "What are you talking about?"

V: "Nice hickey too." I giggled

His face immediately turned red after he knew what we were talking about.

SP: "Making out with Ms. Perfect Girl Next Door I see..?

J: "Shut up."

He got up from the table and we all started laughing our asses off. Who would've thought, the loner from the wrong side of the tracks and the perfect girl next door.

V: "Wait, since Jughead is dating Betty... doesn't that mean she becomes Serpent Queen?"

C: "Sadly, yes. Bride of Hobo will become Serpent Queen. She hasn't done-

Before Cheryl could continue, Toni interrupted her.

T: "She hasn't done anything for the Serpents. Most, of not all of the Serpents will retaliate against Jughead's decision. But since he's Serpent King, we really can't do anything about it. Either we agree, or get kicked out." Toni rolled her eyes.

V: "Man, that's harsh."

F: "Yeah, and honestly, it's not fair. She hasn't done anything for us and practically the only reason she's becoming Serpent Queen is because she's dating Jughead. And that pretty much defeats the purpose. But, there's nothing we can do about."

After Fangs spoke, we stayed silent for a few minutes and just picked at our food. There was nothing much to talk about, actually there was. But, I couldn't talk to them about the Whyte Wyrm... they'd get suspicious of why I would be asking so much about it. I heard some foot steps coming over to us, and what I saw was laughable.