-Part Five

Chapter 5
———————
Snake.

Veronica's POV

My eyes finally fluttered open to the sight of a basement with a snake spray painted on the wall. I was sitting on a chair with my hands and legs bound. "Princess! Your up!"

V: "Jughead?!?"

He had walked in with an older guy. Both had leather jackets on. They also had a pocket knife in their hands.

Unknown: "Ok boy. You take care of Lodge and tell her what's going on. I have other business to do."

J: "Okay Dad. Glad to see you've finally awoken."

V: "Jughead, what the hell is going on?"

He came closer to my face and whispered in my ear. Him doing that sent shivers down my spine. Not to mention him calling me Princess.

⬇️(This is what he whispered in her ear)
J: "Trust me, I don't want to do this to you. But I have to."

At this point, I had tears in my eyes at the verge of slipping out. I was scared,nervous, and shocked that someone i thought I could trust would do this to me. Also because of what happened with Betty a few hours ago.

V: "Jughead, why are you doing this anyway?"

J: "Look, your mom has a plan. We're not exactly sure what the whole plan is, but it's gonna affect us pretty badly."

V: "Affect who, Jughead!?!"

I was looking down at my feet. Some tears were slipping out and i was trying to figure out my way to escape this place.

J: "Don't start screaming. It's going to make it a lot worse."

He picked up my chin with his pointer finger and wiped the tears away from my eyes while I could not stop staring at his. Bingo! I looked at his lips. And with that, I kissed him. And he kissed back. It lasted probably only a few seconds but it was a good kiss if I do say so myself.

J: "Nice try, Princess. By the way, I'm dating Betty now. So don't try anything with me.

He caresses my cheek and then smirked at me and walked out of the door. He's dating Betty? Really? I thought she liked Archie.... based on the way she looks at him. But, how can someone turn from such a nice person to a complete and utter asshole.

What a Snake I can't believe he would try and act all friendly and then kidnap me basically at my will. I had a plan. My mom told me to ask him if I could join the serpent. I wasn't told the reason, but maybe if I joined I'd be let go.

Jughead's POV

After I left Veronica last night I went admediatly to my trailer. I didn't want to deal with anyone's bullshit about the Raven Haired Beauty. I did feel really bad. I did. But I had to kidnap her. For my dad. For the serpents. I knew when she kissed me last night it was all part of her plan. That's why I pulled back after a few seconds. Once I told her that I was dating Betty I could tell that her heart sunk. Did she like me? Or was that apart of her plan as well?

I eventually stopped thinking about it, got up, and started to get dressed. I threw on my casual S shirt, jeans, and my flannel around my waist paired with my serpent jacket. I swung my leg over my motetcycle and drove to Pop's.

At Pops's
———————
Still Jughead's POV

I walked into the Chocklit Shoppe and was met with my loving girlfriend Betty Cooper.

B: "Hey Juggie!"

She cuped my face and our lips connected.

J: "Hey babe. Uhm, I can't hang out today. Serpent buisness to do. But I promise we can hang out Saturday!"

B: "Ok. What are your thoughts on that Lodge girl?"

J: " I don't know. She's ok I guess."

B: "Everyone seems to trust her when she's only been here for a day."

J: "Yeah. Anyways, I gotta go order and then go to the Whyte Wyrm. I'll catch you later babe." I kissed her on the cheek.

B: "Ok" she smiled.

I walked up to Pop Tate and ordered some breakfast for not only myself, but Veronica as well. I hate that I had to kidnap her so that I didn't loose my roll as Serpent King. So the least I can do is get her something to eat.

PT: "Extra food today, Jughead?"

J: "Yep. Pretty hungry today Pop." I lied. The extra food was for Veronica but i didn't want people to question me since Veronica wouldn't be showing up to school today.

PT: "Here you go."

J: "Thanks. See you later tonight!"

And I walked out the door, to my motorcycle, and drove back to the Whyte Wrym.

At the Whyte Wyrm
———————————
Veronica's POV

I had woken up only a few minutes ago when I heard the what I was assuming basement door, and in walked the person I didn't want to see.

J: "Morning Princess! I brought you some food."

V: "Thanks. By the way, Prince, I've been thinking."

He was rummaging threw the bag of breakfast from Pop's and putting it on the table. He walked over to me and started talking of the ropes until he stopped and stared into my eyes.

J: "About what, Princess? I like that nickname." He smirked

V: "About.... joining the Serpents..."

J: "Yeah no."

V: "Why not?"

J: "Because then you'll have to dance in lingerie in front of a bunch of guys in their 40s."

V: "And why do you care if they see me in lingerie?"

J: "Because Princess, I really don't want to keep you here. I feel terrible for doing this. But, your mine. Only mine."

I glared at the food. I was really hungry. I only had a milkshake and some fries last night before everything went downhill. And then it hit me.

V: "I can help you guys take down my mom and dad."

———————————
Authors Note!!

I'm super nervous for tonight's episode......... i just want varchie back together ugh.

Word Count: 1026