I kissed him lovingly, which I had gotten used to being careful when around him, and I slowly pulled out half way before sliding back in quickly eliciting a sharp cry of pleasure. "Yes, yes faster!" Jinyoung squealed, moving to grip my shoulders and spread his legs farther apart.

That's all it took before I started inhumanely thrusting in and out, the sounds of skin slapping harshly, my held back moans and Jinyoungs cries that overlapped themselves as he practically bounced under me.

I felt him squeeze his walls around me and I gasped. "Oh, did I find it?" I rasped out and all he could do was nod. I moved and grabbed one of his legs and pulled it over my shoulder so I had better access and gripped his hips before repositioning and slamming into him.

"Yes right there, please!" My body was on fire and my ears only heard the beautiful noises Jinyoung was creating as I felt myself start to waiver. "I'm close baby," I groaned, looking down at him with hooded eyes.

Jinyoung's hair was sweaty, and some parts bounced with every thrust I took inside him, his cheeks were a deep red, his back and head pressed against the bed covers as his eyes were closed, his mouth agape as his voice let out such sinful noises.

"Yugyeom, please, cum inside me," Jinyoung pleaded through many sharp whimpers. I closed my eyes, god this boy. I chased for my high and sped up, earning even more curses from Jinyoung as he turned himself onto his side, his body moving back and fourth at my thrust rate.

His walls stretched and squeezed me making my eyes practically roll back in my head. "I'm- I'm-" was all Jinyoung could say and I kissed his shoulder in understanding.

I finally came with a hard thrust but chased my high, the feeling on Jinyoung surrounding me egging me on even more, which earned Jinyoung his ownas he came with a loud, hoarse moan.

I slowly pulled myself out, panting, and leaned against the mattress. I looked at him to see he was already looking at me with hooded eyes. I smiled a bit and leaned over, kissing the top of his sweaty head. "You were amazing kitten," I praised, before pecking his lips.

I groaned as I pushed myself off the bed. I gently squeezed Jinyoung's thigh and made my way -stark naked and proud- down the hall to the shower where I turned the nob on and waited until the water was warm.

I walked back into my room and gently scooped up a slightly panting Jinyoung into my arms bridal style. We waddled into the bathroom where I set him down so he was standing under the water.

Jinyoung smiled cutely, and grabbed my hand pulling me in with him. I rolled my eyes bet let him lean against me as I reached and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner.

I washed our hair before grabbing the soap and a cloth and began to wipe the sex off us both. Jinyoung hummed in content and sighed as I finished wiping his stomach clean. We stood in the shower for a few more minutes, Jinyoungs head against my chest and my hands on his waist, rubbing circles with the pads of my thumbs.

I kissed the top of his water soaked head, "Let's go to bed yeah?" I whispered and Jinyoung slowly nodded, pulling back and stretching his arms so I could pick him up easier.

I dried us off and carried him back to my room. Well it was basically Jinyoungs as he's been sleeping next to me for almost a month now.

"Baby you need some clothes." I softly spoke to Jinyoung as he whined, waddling to the bed -which was surprisingly spotless other than a sweat stain where Jinyoungs back had been pressed against.

I grabbed one of my white t-shirts for him and put a pair of boxers and then basketball shorts on myself. I searched for another pair of Jinyoungs booty shorts seeing as I ripped the ones he had before and finally found some on the left side table drawer.

"Lift your hips," I commanded, and Jinyoung pouted but obliged. I slipped on the shorts and gently wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him up and making him stick out his arms.

Slipping the shirt on, Jinyoung smiled tiredly up at me and reached up, brushing a few wet strands of hair out of my face. "Does this mean I get to call you my boyfriend?" He whispered out, now tracing my jawline with his finger.

I lip smiled and kissed his nose, "sure baby." He grinned and pulled me onto the bed before shifting and getting under the covers.

I followed suit and as soon as the sheets were on top of me, Jinyoung had thrown an arm over my side and stuck one of his legs inbetween mine before letting out a content sigh.

I looked down at my chest where his face was buried in and ran a hand through is now damp hair. "Goodnight kitten." I mumbled before relaxing and letting sleep engulf me.

***
Hope you liked it....? (That's weird nvm) Or atleast the cute mushy Yugyeom at the end?

NOTE: THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS SO NO YUGYEOM DIDNT TAKE JINYOUNGS VIRGINITY, THEY BOTH HAVE HAD SEXUAL EXPERIENCES BEFORE BECAUSE IM NOT ABOUT TO WRITE AWAKRD SEX SCENES.

Sense (Jingyeom/Yugnoir) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें