"I'll go first!" Aria said looking at each of us in turn, her eyes settled on Spence,

"truth or dare?" She asked her.

"Dare!" She replied with a twinkle in her eye.

"I dare you to... Drink 7 shots of Hanna's flask without stopping."

Spence got up walked over to Hanna took her Flask and instead of just pouring out 7 shots, downed the whole flask. 

"Woah, easy there Spence." Em said with a hint of worry in her voice, Spence went and sat back down,

"ME NEXT!" Hanna shouted

"ALI! truth or Dare!" 

"Truth."

"Ok.... Have you ever properly fallen in love?"

I smile and look at Em then look back at Hanna,

"Yes I have." 

"AHHH! I HAVE ONE!" Spence practically yelled in my ear,

"Ali again truth or dare and please say dare!"

"um, ok dare?" 

"I dare you to kiss the person you're in love with!"

I blush,

"I can't do that Spence."

"what? why not?"

instead of answering her, I get up and walk away, but someone grabs my hand and pulls me to the side,

"Ali? what's wrong?"

I turn around and look into those beautiful chocolate brown eyes, that I repeatedly fall in love with,

"Em, I don't deserve you."

"What do you mean?" 

"I'm always so cruel to you and yet you still care."

"Well in the end, you are my friend Ali." 

I smile at her and she half smiles back, suddenly a slow song comes on, I pull her onto the dance floor and start slow dancing with her, I pull her close and put my lips next to her ear,

"You know what em?' I whisper

'What" She gently replies

"No one ever tells you that practice is so much better than the real thing." I say hoping that she'll understand. 

All of a sudden I'm being pulled into a classroom.

Emily's POV:

After I understand what Ali's getting at, I pull across the hall and into the nearest classroom, I lock the door behind me and walk over to her,

"Ali, please explain what it is you're trying to tell me, You are REALLY confusing me here, I don't know how much longer I can actually stand it."

She walks over to me and tucks a loose strand of my hair behind my ear,

"Em, I always made you think that you're feelings for me were totally one sided, that wasn't true, Em those kisses weren't just for practice."

She put her hand on my cheek and gently stroked it, her touch felt so good,

"I... I don't what to say"

"You don't have to say anything, I just thought you should know." She whispered to me 

"Ali... I love you so much and I am so afraid of falling for you again."

She smiles and moves her lips closer to mine so they were almost touching,

"I would always catch you." 

I couldn't handle it anymore, I smashed our lips together, she kissed me back harder. I grazed her lips my tongue and she parted her mouth, our tongues started twisting around eachother fighting for dominance. I picked her up and pushed her against the wall she wrapped her legs around my back, and was tangling her hands in my hair. I caressed her face with my hand. I broke away from her mouth and started kissing her neck, she rolled her head back and started moaning, I took in a deep breath and her smell wafted up nose, it was intoxicating. I pushed my body closer to hers and moved my hand to hers and interwined our fingers. I moved back to her lips, I was about pick her up and lay her on the floor, when there was a hamering at the door. 

I really didn't want to but I tore away from Ali and went and unlocked the door and standing there was a very angry and hurt looking Paige, she looked from me to Ali, who's dress straps were off and was developing a hickey on her neck, and ran off crying. I should've gone after, but really I was too happy to let Paige spoil that, instead I grabbed Ali's hand and we ran to my car.

There, Emison! I enjoyed writing this! I hope you enjoy reading it! Please do leave comments giving feedback! I have lots of ideas for the rest of this story but I would really like to know what you guys want to happen! 

~Stacey xx