I'm worried about him

Adrian's: POV

I was walking in the corridor when I saw Chris. I rushed up to her and began stabbing her. She fell lifeless to the floor. Students and teachers ran up to her and someone called an ambulance.

I ran out and the voices came up in my head again. Our rebel boy, we are so proud of you. Why don't you turn evil and enjoy the darkness? I felt darkness and evil fill my heart. "Thanks guys!" I said. You're so welcome.

***

Adam's: POV

The doorbell rang and outside stood my best friend. "Hey, nice to see you again!" said Adam Mikaelson. "Same here!" I replied and let him in.

"How's your son?" he asked. "I'm very worried about him. He gets angry all the time and comes home very late!" I said. "I'm sorry to hear!" he replied sadly.

The phone rang and it was the principal who called. "This has gone too far now, we have no choice but placed your son in a foster home!" he said. "What has he done?" I asked. "He has stabbed Christina very badly. She's in the hospital and the doctors don't know if she will survive!" said Billy.

I hung up without a word and he looked worried at me. I couldn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "My son has tried to kill my daughter!" I said voiceless. "Oh my!" he replied shocked. "I have to go to the hospital now!" I said and speeded out.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

Oh no, I hope Adam can save Chris before it's too late.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~