I hate living with dad

Christina's: POV

"Hello darlings!" said Nicolas. "Father!" I replied and hugged him. "Stop hugging me!" he said. "I hate living with dad!" I sobbed. "I'm serious, I just got my coat from the dry cleaning!" said Nicolas. "Dad will be so happy to see you!" replied Katerina.

"Get out of my house!" yelled Adam. "But Addy!" said Nicolas. "Don't call me that, go back to that werewolf you left me for!" he replied coldly. "We've had a fight!" said Nick. "So you think you can crawl back to me?" asked Adam.

"I've a bottle of your favorite blood!" said Nicolas. "There is a guest coffin in the basement!" replied dad. "Thank you!" said Nick and left.

"So romantic!" I replied. "I'm so over him!" said dad. "Sure!" I replied. "I'm happy with Tommy!" said Adam. "Don't you want to be a family again?" I asked. "I'll him a second change, but if I find werewolf's hair, I'll throw him out!" said Adam.

***

Adam's: POV

"Do you remember when we first met?" asked Nicolas. "Don't start now!" I said tired. "It was love at first sight!" he replied. "What a lie!" I said.

"I have missed drinking your blood!" replied Nick. "Why are you so flirty today?" I asked. "Because I love you!" he said. "Come!" I replied.

We speeded upstairs to have some fun. He threw me on the bed and a moan left my mouth.

Nicholas is manipulative and Adam believes in his lies.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~