Nice to meet you

Tommy's: POV

"Is this seat taken?" asked a man. "No!" I said. "I'm Adam!" he replied. I shook his hand, he was very cold. "Nice to meet you, my name is Tommy Branagh!" I said.

He was wearing black leather pants, leather jacket and a red shirt with a tie. He looked pretty dangerous.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"I haven't seen you here before!" I said. "I'm from Romania, but now live in London with my three children!" replied Adam.

"I've also three kids, my youngest son Robin is obsessed with vampires, he can't stop talking about them!" I said. "I wish my youngest daughter was more like him, she wants to live a normal life!" replied Adam with disgust.

"Anyway, I know we have just met, but would you like to hang out with me tomorrow?" I asked. "I'd love it!" he said. "We can go to Hyde Park, it'll be great weather!" I replied. "Can't we go to the cinema instead?" he asked. "Sure, why not!" I said. "I don't like the sun so much!" replied Adam. "Same with my son!" I said.

"I gotta go!" replied Adam. "See you tomorrow!" I said. "Can't wait!" he replied with a smile. He gave me his address before he left.

***

"Hello, I'm home!" I called. "Daddy!" replied Chloe and hugged me. "Hey honey!" I said. "You look very happy!" replied Ian. "Well, I've met someone!" I said. "I'm happy for you!" he replied.

I told them about Adam and Robin heard it of course. "Is he a vampire?" he asked hopefully. "Shut up, vampires doesn't exist!" said Ian.

(Tommy's children, his eldest son Ian, his youngest son Robin and his daughter Chloe)

"Why can't you be a normal boy?" I asked. "Because being normal sucks!" said Robin. "It's just a phase, you'll grow out of it!" I replied. "Never!" he said and went to his room.

"Don't care about him dad!" replied Ian. "It's his life!" I said. "You still have me and Chloe!" he replied. "I know!" I said.

Adam and Tommy have feelings for each other, but their love is forbidden.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~