Was in a prison and my life was stuck on replay

Adam's: POV

I was on my way to Tommy, but I felt watched. I stopped the car and walked out. "Hello?" I called.

Out of the shadows came a man. I took a step back. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Eric, I've heard so much about you!" he said. "It was nice to meet you!" I replied. "You made a stupid choice!" he said. He stabbed me and I fell to the ground.

I woke up an hour later and looked confused around. "Where am I?" I asked. "You are in my basement!" said Eric. "You!" I replied coldly. "I'm Claudia's father and we're vampires slayers!" he said with a smirk. "I should have understood that!" I replied.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I want to revenge on my wife's death!" said Eric. "What's her name?" I asked. "Lucia Van Helsing and she was killed by a vampire!" he said. "I did not killed her!" I replied.

"I know you killed my wife!" said Eric. "I'm innocent!" replied. "I believe you!" he said. He opened a window and the sun burned me.

***

After being tortured for several hours I could barely move. "I want an honset answer, did you killed my wife?" asked Eric coldly. "I haven not killed her, I swear!" I said. He burned me again and I wanted to scream out my pain.

"I will not stop until you tell me the truth!" replied Eric threatening. "Please, I'm begging you, I have a family!" I said. "Mercy won't help you now!" he replied and went out.

"Please, don't!" I said. "You are my prisoner and this is your prison. Let's see how long you can survive without blood!" replied Eric and locked the door.

Poor Adam😭 He doesn't deserve it💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~