29| Saved

Charles walked out of his car to see Amanda's home. It looked nice. Like a nice home for a nice family. But that's what they wanted you to think.

Blue walls, green grass, flowers around the porch and even a swing on the porch. It wasn't what anyone would suspect anything going on.

The home was surrounded by police cars, firefighters, and ambulances. And it was loud that even the neighbors heard it.

He walked slowly to see the police take two people out of the home. The lady had red hair, while the man had black hair.

The both parents were shocked and not just shocked. Angry. They were angry at the fact they should've taken the phone a long time ago. Or this wouldn't ever happen.

"Sir you can not come in."One of the police officers said as he noticed Charles walking close the home.

"But sir, I'm the one who called. My friend is in there."Charles said as he stared at him confused.

"Charles?"

He nodded his head and the officer let him in. The officer walked behind him.

"My friend is in a closet, I told them to hide there."He said as the police officer nodded while they walk into the house.

Even though he's saying she's a friend. He feels empty. He knows he likes her. He can't handle the fact he's calling her friend. He just wants to call her something else but it can't come through the tip of his tongue.

He walked up the stairs and started calling out her name. "AMANDA"

Amanda held her sister tight as she heard her name called from the outside. She opened the closet door slowly and picked up her sleeping sister into her arms.

"Everything will be okay? Right?"She whispers as she went to open the door and see Charles. Just like the one in the picture.

"Charles?"He looked and stared at the girl with Black hair, blue eyes and the red scratch on her forehead.

He was not only shocked by her beauty but her pain. She was just shocked it was him in front of her. For their very first time.

They both walked up to each other and he stared at her blue eyes that glowed really bright.

He hugged her. He wanted to let her know he's here for her and she's safe. That everything was going to be okay.

Even both of them had their hearts beating twice as much as before they seeing each other.

He let go and stared at her little sister Lisa. He took her from her arms and stared at the bruises on her arms.

"The paramedics are outside. How about they go and treat you?"

She looked at the tall boy in front of her. He took her hand in a heartbeat and followed her down the stairs.

Once the three got out of the house. The paramedics took care of her wounds. And so did they with Lisa.

"She's a deep sleeper. She won't notice what's going on until she wakes up."She smiled which made him gulp.

Her perfect smile. He wouldn't think a girl like her would have problems. Or even go to Walmart and call for service randomly.

But she did. And he knows she can't hide the pain for too long. She can't handle her pain. And he needs to help her.

"I...well. I can't believe I met you. You're taller than I expected."She told him and he smiled.

"CHARLES!"

The boy heard his parents voice and saw them by the cation tapes. Amanda looked and saw his parents. That were almost identical to him.

"We got a few things out the house for you to keep."The officer said as he held a bag and looking at Amanda.

"Thank you, sir."

She took it as he sighed doing his job. She looked at Charles as Lisa started to wake up.

"What's going on? Who's he?"Lisa went to go hug Amanda and stared at Charles.

"Lisa this is Charles."She stared at her sister and Amanda nodded her head. She smiled at Charles and got up to give him a hug.

He was shocked but then smiled. He hugged her as she started crying.

Charles parents came and looked at their son who was just fine. But the two girls who were in bad shape.

"Mom is it alright if they both stay at our place for a while?"He asked as they smiled looking at Lisa.

"Yeah sure, but wait for the police to come and ask them questions."His father said and stared at Amanda who's just looking at the house.

She was lost. Still wondering if this was a dream. However, it wasn't. It was over. And so was everything else.

"What are you thinking about?"His mother asked her as she shook her head.

"I really don't know."She frowned and one police came asking them questions.

Which both Lisa and Amanda said truthfully. After a while, the police started packing away.

"Why don't we go home? You both must be hungry."Lisa nods and Amanda got up slowly to walk with the three to a White car.

All got in and buckled up. Charles stared at Amanda who was trying to keep her eyes open but she fell asleep. He put her head on his shoulder and smiled. Lisa however was just holding Charles playing games to forget the past.

They started to go home and once they did. Charles woke Amanda up slowly and she stared at him. His heart skipped a beat when she looked into his eyes. Which caught his attention to her eyes.

But he wasn't the only one. She was too. She's just shocked by how everything flew through. She felt his stare into her eyes like something different. But she didn't know what it was.

She turned and felt a blush on her cheeks which he noticed. He smiled as she got out of the car.

His house was normal. Had a cream wall, red blocks, and almost just like her house. But one thing was different. It was different from the inside.

It felt like home.

"Why don't you both go to the guest room and change? While I cook dinner?"His mother asked as Amanda nods.

She followed Charles up the stairs as Lisa did too. He showed them a room which was nice. White and silver silk. Almost made it feel like it was a Pinterest room for teens.

"Lisa, why don't you take the bag and change?"Charles asked as Lisa nodded taking the bag and out of the room.

"Wow,"Charles said after she left and stared at Amanda.

"You're better than I imagined!"She stared at him confused as he smiled.

"Charles, are you okay?"

"No...I'm not okay...your just...your beautiful."He smiled as she looked down blushing.

"You're not bad yourself. You look better in person."He gulped and stared at her. He put a finger under her chin and pulled it up. Slowly and softly.

"I know I am."

He came closer and closer to her while her eyes widen. She thought he was going to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her. Her lushes pink lips that were too beautiful to be kissed.

Their noses touched and he smiled closing his eyes ready to pull her waist. She was shocked and ready for the kiss.

"Amanda! I can't find my sock!"Amanda moves back and so did Charles.

"I..I'm going to go help her."She smiled and held her hands together feeling heated from that moment.

"Uh...yeah. But I'll see you at dinner."He smiled rubbing his hand on the back of his neck flustered.

She walked away as he smiled.

She was beautiful.