11| Steal

( Your Everyday Walmart)

Italic: Amanda

Bold: Charles

6:18pm-Wednesday
Walmart phone

"Hello this is customer service, My name is Charles. How can I help you?"

"Hey so like I saw this guy at Walmart today eating the frozen fries in the freezers."

"I think we need to secure our freezers from getting eaten next."

"You know what's so unusual, I even saw a lady wearing the most vulgar clothes I've ever seen in my life. My poor innocent eyes."

"I don't think you're innocent."

"Really! Because I thought I was."

"The first thing you told me when you first called was about a condom."

"That doesn't mean anything. I'm not a six year old saying what a condom is and what is not."

"Anyways, anything else?"

"I can not believe that someone stole a phone today and the security machine wasn't working."

"Wait! What?"

"Yeah, some guy took the keys from a man that worked at his station and when he left I saw him get into the phone cabinet and put it in his bag."

"You didn't say anything."

"I was but until I saw another man that was also working for him. He was threatening me."

"You were alone? Did he hurt you?"

"He didn't hurt me but I was alone. My mom went to go find something for me."

"Was there anyone around?"

"No, but I can recognize both of their faces. I did take a picture without them looking since I was hiding. And I hid my phone then the guy found me watching."

"Just send them to me, I won't say it was you so you won't be in danger. I'll ask my manager to check the security cameras too."

"Okay, I'll send it to you right now."

"Aight."

- hang up -

"My cheek still hurts."

"Why do I feel like she's lying?"