When I got home, I unlocked the door, and the smell of seafood was in the air. Candles were lit all over the place, and soft r&b music was playing on the stereo. I walked toward the kitchen, and seen the most beautiful black woman in some black langerie leaning against the counter. I smiled at her, and set my briefcase close to the kitchen door.

"Damn, baby, is it my birthday?" I asked kissing on her neck.

Zana shook her head no and laughed, "this is all a thank you for everything."

"Well whatever I did, I need to do it more often." I loosened up my tie, and kissed every inch of her chocolate body.

Zana moaned throwing her leg over my shoulder. She began to rub the top of my head. I slid her thong to the side, and began to eat her goodness. She tasted sweet, as I slid my tongue up and down her slit.

"Wait, wait." Zana pushed my head away. "I had this romantic night planned."

"We can do all that later." I said while trying to dive right back in, but her hand pressed against my forehead, keeping me from diving in her goodness.

"No, sex can wait. Let's eat dinner first, and maybe talk." Zana said getting off the counter. "Go and wash up for dinner, and come back down."

I was rock hard, and she was playing with my emotions. I was looking forward to fucking her ass all over that kitchen. Fuck food, I wanted to eat my wife.

"Oh, you're serious?"

Zana nodded, and set at the table to wait on me. "Chris, hurry up."

I ran up the stairs to wash my hands. I noticed that her cell phone was on the bed. She had ten missed calls from a unrecognizable number.  I dialed the number back. I set on the bed with the phone to my ear, and slipped out of my shoes.

"Yo, Zana, it's me, you're not going to believe what the Damewoods have planned for you." Carson said when he answered the phone.

"What do we have planned for my wife?" I asked him.

"Damn, nigga, you answering my sister's phone like you're her daddy or some shit. Where's my sister?"

"Hell no, Carson, what the hell is going on?" I asked, it wasn't no way in hell he was getting off the subject.

Carson smacked his lips, "where's Zana?"

Zana appeared in the doorway, curious as to who I was speaking with. I placed the phone on speaker and placed the phone on the bed.

"What's going on Carson?" Zana asked sitting next to me on the bed. I could tell she was worried, but I didn't won't her getting her hopes up about him. He had already hurt her one to many times.

"Could you come to see me?" He asked her.

Zana looked at me, she wasn't so sure if that was a good idea, "I don't know..."

"Look, I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't important. And leave that nigga at home."

Zana held her hand up so that I wouldn't speak. "Why can't you talk to me over the phone? If it was that important you would."

Carson was quiet for a few seconds, like he was thinking it over. "Zana, come to see me. I'm not saying shit in front of that Damewood."

"But you're out here fucking a Damewood." I said. I couldn't stand his ass.

"Fuck you!"

"Nigga fuck you!" I spat. I stood to my feet and headed to the bathroom. If I ever see that man again I was going to fuck him up.