52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

Start from the beginning

•••

Soo-ah handed her credit card to the cashier as she swiped it.

"Thank you." We both said as we got out of the shop.

"You got a credit card?" I asked as she nodded in reply. "Yeah. Mom said I can use it in times of emergency." She replied.

I scoffed as she chuckled. "And you call this an emergency?" I bluntly asked.

"Of course it is! Tonight's a big night. It's totally an emergency."

"An emergency to look good in front of Rocky." I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah. It's not like you don't want to look good in front of Eunwoo." She said as we both chuckled.

•••

"Mom! I'm home!" I exclaimed as I took a seat at the sofa.

"Where have you been?" Oppa asked. "I accompanied Soo-ah to buy a dress for tonight." I replied as he nodded.

"Oh. So, are you excited tonight?" He asked. "I guess." I replied as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who's your date?" He threw yet another question. "Guess who." I replied.

"Aww. No fair!" He whined. "Psshh. It's not like you even told me yours." I snorted.

"Fine." He pouted as he crossed his shoulders. "It's-"

"Moon Bin?!" We jumped on our seats as mom yelled, running to the living room.

"Mom!! Stop popping out of nowhere!" We both whined. She chuckled as she replied, "Sorry."

"So is it our dear Bin?" She asked, taking a seat in front of us.

"Our dear what?!" I scoffed. "Bin's your date right?" She asked again, ignoring my question.

"Speaking of Bin.. we're not really in good terms." I muttered against my breath.

"What? Why?" They both asked in unison. I guess I was too loud.

"It's a long story. Now, let me take some rest before tonight's event." I yawned and walked upstairs.

"Yah! You haven't told us your date!" They both yelled in unison.

As I got to my room, I quickly laid myself on bed and buried my face on my pillow.

"Ughh.. Moon Bin. Moon Bin. Moon Bin. Moon Bin. I miss you.. and I'm sorry." I muttered. "I didn't even had the chance to apologize."

•••

"Jiyoon-ah! Get ready! Yah! Kim Jiyoon!" I quickly got up, rubbed my eyes and checked the time.

5:30 pm

"Shoot! I just have 30 minutes to prepare! Ughh." I rushed to my cabinet and grabbed the dress that mom bought for me.

I quickly changed into it and fixed myself up. I put some light makeup on and tied my hair into a bun.
(A/N: Just like in the picture)

As I finished everything I need to do, a smile formed on my face as I looked at the mirror. Then I went downstairs, still wearing the excited smile on my face.