Prologue

"You know that i hate you right?" she said.

"And i very much aware that you also like me" he winks at her which makes her to turn her face away from him.

Before she could think anything else, he blocks her in the corner of the lift and leans forward closing the distance between them.

Not expecting this from him, her body shivers seeing him much closer. Unable to look at his eyes, she looks away and down but him.

He has an arrogant smirk on his face seeing her and moves close to her ear whispering, 

"Geet, You are so sexy"

Her eyes open wide and blinks looking at his face of not knowing what to do.

Her breathe gets uneven and faster than before, when her heaving chest comes in a contact with his rugged one.

She could feel his hot breathe on her and husks, "Aaryan" while slowly closing her eyes sensing him capturing her lips with his.

His hands starts exploring her body where in she wraps her arms around his neck pulling him to her leaving no space between them.

DING

The lift opens giving them an alarm, he released her from his grip and makes her stand straight with a smirk on his face.

She couldn't look at his face, her face becomes crimson red and try to get a normal breathe before he teases  her again.

"Geet" he said by trying to hold her wrist but she yanked him away saying, "Please leave me alone. I..I'm sorry for whatever happened in the lift. It will never happen again. Please forget it" by saying so she rushes out without waiting for  him.

Before she reach her desk, he pulls her towards him by shutting the door behind him and said, "I'm not sorry for what happened few mins before. In fact, i very much enjoyed that moment. And I give you my word that, THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. I am not going to leave you that easily" he winks at her and goes to his cabin leaving her stunned.

***************************************************************************************

Lust to Love - A new book about Aaryan & Geet.

Hope you all like the prologue. Please share your views on the same.

@Geeethu You have to comment particularly.