She laughed.

"Try me." She said turning over.

I looked at her.

She was scrolling on Instagram. I could see her phone perfectly.

Her phone started ringing and the name Shawn popped up.

She quickly answered.

"Wassup?" She answered.

"I'm on vacation. I'll let you know when I get back." She said.

"Okay." She said hanging up then looking at me.

"One of yo niggas?" I asked.

She nodded.

I nodded and stood up.

"What you in yo feelings? You know what this is." She said getting up.

"Trust I'm not in my feelings shorty. I know what this is. Yo brother said it earlier. Really think you the only piece I'm fucking?" I asked her looking at her.

"Yeah. Ion care who you fucking. Don't bring me shit." She said.

"Same." I said walking to the door.

I opened it and walked to the elevator. Once I got off the elevator, I walked to the bar.

It was a female bartender this time.

She was cute. She looked young tho.

"What can I get you?" She asked smiling.

"Let me get a rum and coke." I said.

"You on vacation? Or work related?" She asked.

"Both." I said.

"Well I'm sure whatever your thinking about is gonna turn out for the best." She said giving me my drink.

"How you know I'm thinking about something?" I asked her.

"Your look. The way you came down. The way you tensed up. Something is clearly on your mind." She said standing in front of me.

I looked around.

"If I guess right. You let me buy you a drink. I guess wrong. I'll let you buy me a drink and we can talk about it." She said smiling.

I laughed a little bit.

"Go for it." I said.

"So I don't think it's job related. I think it's family or girlfriend related?" She guessed.

"I don't have a girlfriend. Ion do too good with them." I said sipping my drink.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Never been the one girl type of man. If I come across a girl that love me then I might but til then .... I'm chilling." I said.