20.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Mercedes POV

I was sitting in the room because they went to Henry's to see what was going on with Diablo.

I was on Instagram and I decided to post a video of Pooh since I will be 6 months next week.

I captioned the video.

"65% loaded ......"

I really can't wait for Pooh to get here. I know my daughter is going to bring a lot of closure. I just wish I would've been more careful with Quan. I don't regret my baby but I regret ever meeting her dad.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on my door.

I got up and looked out the peep hole.

It was Ace.

I opened the door and walked back to the bed.

He came in and locked the door behind him and walked over to the bed.

"Think we need to tell Lew. This ain't something I want to hide." He said.

I looked at him.

"She's gonna kill me." I said.

"I only been knowing you for a little bit of time but ever since you just been on my mind. You been through so much and I just want to be yo peace. If my sister don't understand that then oh well. She going to come around. I like chilling in the house with you but I wanna take you out on real dates." He said looking at me.

"I'm pregnant. I can't stress that enough. I tell you every time I have something bigger than just me. My daughter is my -" I said standing up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him.

"I clearly see you are having a baby Mercedes. I'm willing to be here for you and your daughter. I just want to take this to a new level because I really like this. Trust me. I ain't never said this to any female." He said.

I looked down at him and nodded.

He smiled and hugged me.

I still had on my bathing suit and he kissed my stomach.

"So how are we going to tell Lew?" I asked.

He shrugged and pulled me on his lap.

"However we do it. We doing it together." He said.

I nodded.

He kissed my cheek and got up.

"I'm gonna go on the balcony for a smoke break." He said.

I nodded and sat back on the bed.

Ace POV

I was sitting on the balcony smoking a blunt when I heard Lew on the balcony talking to somebody.

She couldn't see me because of the wall.

"What you mean?" She asked laughing.

"Man you know what I mean. Stop playing with me." I heard Trig say.

"No. You was literally killing me earlier. Can I get some recovery time?" She asked.

I took another pull from my blunt.

"I fw you Lew. Besides us fucking. I fw you." Trig said.

I threw my blunt down and walked back in the hotel. I left Cedes room and went to Lew room cause I had a spare key.

"What's wrong?" Mercedes asked following me.

I opened the door and walked straight to the balcony.

"That's really how we get down nigga? You suppose to be my brotha." I said looking at Trig.

When they saw me Lauren took her feet off him fast.

"Uh Ace what -" Lauren started but I put my hand up.

"That's what brothas do? You gone fuck my little sister?" I asked him.

He stood up.

"Man it wasn't even-" He started.

"FUCK THAT TRIG! I told you I didn't want you fucking with her cause I know how you are!" I snapped.

Lew stood up.

"Nigga I'm grown as hell. Don't tell people not to mess with me. I have a daddy last time I checked he was locked up. & I know you ain't talking. I'm not dumb. I know you been fucking with my brother too. I didn't say shit cause I knew what I was doing." Lauren said looking at Cedes.

She didn't say anything.

"This different. I haven't fucked your friend. You fucked mine." I growled at her.

"I'm gonna continue to fuck him too. You grown as shit. Act like it." Lauren growled back getting close to me.

I sat there and looked at her same way she looked at me.

"I don't even care about you and Mercedes dealing with each other honestly. I knew what I was doing with Trig so I couldn't care. You making a big deal like I'm 15." She snapped on me.

I looked at her then Mercedes.

"I'm sorry Lew. I knew you didn't want me to mess with him but this was before we found out he was your brother. We already expressed interest in each other. I still love you." Mercedes said.

Trig stood there looking at me.

"I love you too. I don't care Cedes. If that's what y'all want then okay but don't hurt my brother and don't hurt my best friend." Lew said.

"This my brotha but he a dog when it come to females. I don't want you talking to my sister Trig. At ALL." I said looking at them both.

"He met his match then." Lauren said looking back at him.

"She a nigga when it come to relationships." Mercedes said shaking her head.

I shook my head.

"Do what you want to do. You gone be hurt." I said before I walked out.

She better not say I didn't tell her so.