3.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Ace POV

I checked my phone and saw Jude text. I nodded and went back to driving. My phone started ringing. I answered it through the car.

"Hello." I said.

"You got on that?" Trig asked.

"Yeah on my way there now and Jude said it's done and after it happened the lil nigga left his crib ... so now we wait." I said.

"Ight I gotta holla at you so ima come up there now." He said.

"Ight fool." I said hanging up.

I made my way to the trap to meet  Kenny and handle some other business. 

My phone rung again. I answered through the car.

"Hey Ma." I answered.

"Don't Hey Ma me. Where you been? I ain't seen you in about 3 days." She said.

"I talked to you yesterday and I'm sorry I got a lot going on at the moment." I said.

"Talking is not seeing. Yeah mhm you need to call Kenny. He needs to talk to you about the Barbershop." She  said.

"I am actually on my way to talk to him now." I said.

"Alright. Stop by here tomorrow I got some stuff for you." She said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you son." She said.

"I love you too ma." I said while hanging up.

I pulled up to the trap and got out. I locked my truck and walked up the sidewalk.

I knocked on the door and Jude opened it.

I walked to the office where Kenny was standing. I dapped him up.

"Wassup wit cha fool?" I asked opening the door.

He walked in behind me.

"Shit I ain't complaining." He said sitting down.

"So what's up? Talk to me." I said to him while sitting at my desk .

"I got a package this evening ." He said putting it down on my desk.

I looked at the box.

"This came to the shop with this." He said passing me a note.

In 72 hours. I will air out all of your secrets and dirty laundry. I'm demanding 20 million dollars at this address by sundown on Sunday. Consider this a warning.

I looked up at Kenny.

"Did you check the box?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

I grabbed the box cutter and opened the box. It was a hand. I closed it.

"Man do they know who they fucking with!" I snapped.

"Kenny don't open the shop for a few days. This just got personal." I said to him.

"The shop is my money Ace. I can't just stop business like that. I'll get some security for the time being but I can't close the shop for 3 days." He said shaking his head.

I nodded.

"You right. We need to keep everything looking like we don't know." I said dapping him up.

Four knocks came to the door and Trigga walked in.

"Kenny what's up nigga." Trig said smiling.

"Business baby. You know how that go." Kenny said.

"I'm gonna let you two talk. I'm on it at the shop if anything blow my way. I'll let you know." He said dapping me and Trig up then he left.

"Look at this shit." I said showing him the note and the box.

I could see the steam coming from his head. He opened the door and walked to the front area.

"FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I WANT SECURITY AT EVERY ENTRANCE IN EVERY TRAP! Including Kenny's Barbershop and BOTH OF THE CLUBS! A motherfucka gone threaten me? TRIGGA! I WANT EVERY NIGGA IN THIS BITCH TO FIND BIG KAM AND THIS NIGGA QUAN!" He yelled.

They all got to work. We walked back to my office.

"Was this payback from our little scare? If it's war that these niggas want? It's war these niggas gone get." Trig said looking at me.

I texted Tré and told him to meet us ASAP. This was bout to be the start of a real heavy street war.

Lauren POV

We walked around the mall and went shopping for Pooh. Now was in Red Lobster waiting for our food.

"So did he say why he had a change of heart?" Chanel asked.

Mercedes shook her head.

"Nope. He said wants to be there that's all and he talked shit out with his "girlfriend"." She said with air quotes.

I shook my head. Quan was Cedes baby daddy. That I couldn't stand. Don't get me wrong I didn't always not like him. Cedes was head over heels for him but when Cedes found out she was pregnant... Quan told her about this girlfriend that came out of nowhere. He told her he didn't want to hurt his girlfriend feelings so he didn't want Cedes to say anything about the baby. She was so hurt. He even didn't claim Pooh!

"You don't have anything to say for the first time?" Cedes said bringing me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head.

"No because I want Pooh to know her dad and everything and even though I don't like him. I'm glad he has a change of heart." I said fake smiling.

She smiled.

"This is the first time you actually agreed with me." Mercedes said drinking her lemonade.

"Enough about me! How's the shop Lew?" Chanel asked.

"Were we talking about you?" I asked laughing.

She laughed.

"The shop is making money. You would know if you hurried up and get your licenses." I said looking at her.

"Almost done." Chanel said

"Well I been deciding if I want to make some changes to the shop." I said shrugging.

I decided to open up my hair shop when I turned 18. My dad put all of his drug money into my shop and the shop was helping clean his money.

"Forget about work and school. What about our first girls trip?" Mercedes said smiling.

"Bitch you talking about a girls trip 5 months pregnant." Chanel said laughing.

"Pooh can come shit. She a girl." Cedes said laughing too.

I shook my head and laughed. These two are pieces of work.

Quan POV

I sat in front of Big Kam.

"Did he say anything? He just was on your property?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Ain't no nigga bout to just stand in my driveway and not be looking for me. Word got to Trigga and that was a warning. I'm shooting back but with real bullets." I said.

He nodded his head.

"You gone get your chance to shoot this nigga. I sent my warning and now we wait." He said showing me what he sent to Kenny's Barbershop.

I looked at him.

"This it. After they response. We going to war. I want everything that nigga own!" I snapped.

"We will get it all. Mobile gone belong to us baby. We gone be the biggest thing since Savage. Me and you nigga! So we gotta play this smart!" He said smirking.

I smirked and nodded.

I'm bout to be the biggest drug dealer and making so much money. My daughter bout to be set.