4.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

2 days later

Mercedes POV

I woke up with a text from Quan saying come talk to him and his mom.

I don't even know why I even decided to deal with Quan. He was very sweet in the beginning. I felt like we could've been something. We went places and I even met his mom. Finding out I was pregnant showed me a side that I never wanted to see of him. Lauren always told me to stop talking to him but what I do? Not listen not I'm stuck with the fool til my daughter turns 18.

I got up and got dressed so I could make this visit nice, easy, and fast. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a ponytail and threw on a White Sox hat. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs and headed out. I locked the door behind me. I walked to my car and got in. Once I was out of the driveway I sped down the street.

———————

Once I got to Quan's house. I parked on the street and got out. I felt like somebody was looking at me. I turned around and saw a big black nigga standing near a black truck just looking at me.

I quickly tried to make my way towards the door but he ran up to me and picked me up.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed.

He covered my mouth and took me to his truck. He felt my baby bump and eased up. Once he put me in the car he took my phone and threw it and tied my hands behind my back.

"Worlds dumbest criminal! I can still see yo stupid ass." I snapped in the backseat.

I sat in the back of his truck and watched him drive. He wasn't gonna kill me because if he wanted to he would've did it by now. The truck had dark as tint but I knew where I was at. Somewhere in Prichard.

He pulled up to an abandoned house and got out. He opened my door and looked at me. He put tape on my mouth. He picked me up and carried me in the abandoned house. He put me in a chair and tied my legs to the chair then walked out.

"She's in here boss." Somebody said at the door.

Three niggas walked in the room and looked at me. One of them looked exactly like Savage which was scary. One looked at my stomach.

"Ohh this must be the girl the nigga was talking bout." One of them said.

I was confused and hot.

One of them walked out and came back with another nigga.

"This yo girlfriend nigga?" He asked.

He shook his head.

"Ion know this girl." He said.

"Jude tell me you brought us the right bitch!" One of them screamed.

"Boss you said the pregnant one. She pregnant." He said pointing.

I rolled my eyes.

The light skin one came and took the tape off my mouth.

"Finally. Worlds dumbest criminal over there! You need to fire him." I snapped.

"Who you?" He asked me.

"Who am I? I should be asking who are you and why y'all kidnap me!" I screamed.

He put his hand over my mouth.

"Be quiet." He said irritated.

I nodded.

"Only way Jude could've picked you up was if you was at Quan house. Why was you over there?" He asked me.