Izuku Midoriya X Reader

Some 🅱️alentines tones and I am so fucking tired right now you wouldn't believe. Like it takes me like days to write a oneshot but bbbb I did it for y'all. Some fluffy stuffff.. time to sleepppp

Requested by: @Bratzgirl23

As kids I wouldn't be happy unless Izuku would be near us. All the grown ups made fun of us but as long as I was near Izuku my smile was as wide as it could be. Of course Bakugo was a bit off a.. well meanie let's say, to Izuku so he was naturally my enemy. Me and Izuku were following him around town as he played hero, making fun of Izuku any chance he got.

"You're so cool Kacchan! " Izuku exclaimed.

"No need to tell me stupid Deku! I am the best of course! " Bakugo cockily replied, I chuckled a bit at his comment. He looked at me instantly with a death glare. "What was that?! " Bakugo hissed at me.

"Nothing. I was just thinkin' of somethin' funny. " I responded.

"Now c'mon guys don't fight.. " Izuku told us.

"But she wa—" he was about to say before I got in front of Izuku.

"We're not fighting! Bakugo is just being Bakugo y'know! " I told him trying to excuse my behavior. Usually I would bicker with him but today is Valentine's Day so I wanted to spend time with Izuku even if others were with us it's fine.

"Tch.. " Bakugo said as he kept leading us. I snatched Izuku's hand and kept on walking with a big grin on my face. Izuku's face was red as a strawberry which made me happy. We all eventually found ourselves in a forest, which I'm sure we shouldn't have gone that far but I was too busy with holding Izuku's hand.

"Kacchan I don't know about going in here... I think we should go back... " Izuku murmured.

"Don't be such a loser! We'll only be here for a bit! Besides you have a girl protecting you! " Bakugo replied. I swore I was about to attack this little man if it weren't for my hand being occupied.

"A-Alright.. I guess if it's only for a bit. " Izuku stuttered.

"If you get scared you can hug me! " I said innocently to the green haired boy.

"Thanks Y/N. " He replied, we headed inside of the lush forest for it to only get a little darker. I could see how scared Izuku looked so I squeezed his hand more. He looked at me and gave me a faint smile. We walked further in and saw a large figure moving, it was in the shade so we couldn't make out what it was. We got a bit closer and heard grunting noises from it. "It's angry... " Izuku mumbled. Bakugo laughed, before he could comment we heard a loud scream. I was so shocked I jumped up. All of a sudden a light source not coming from the sun. I looked at my fingers and noticed there was a faint ray of light coming out of the tips of my fingers! I pointed my fingers at the figure and saw a man and a woman holding eachother leaning against the tree.

"Oh.. it's just some kids.. thank the lord. " The woman mumbled. I heard the others talk but I was too busy playing around with my quirk. The woman and man guided us out of the forest soon enough but I couldn't wait to tell my parents.

"Y/N Y/N! Your quirk is so cool!! " Izuku gushed.

"Really?! You think so?! " I asked him enthusiastically. He nodded quickly.

"But you can't beat mine Y/N! You can't even fight with yours! " Bakugo added. I rolled my eyes.

"You're just jealous! " I said sticking my tongue out at him. "Me and Izuku are heading home if you're gonna be so mean! " I informed him walking off with Izuku hand in hand.

"Y/N..? Is it okay to leave them there? " Izuku asked me.

"Yes! Bakugo is just a dodo face. He just got lucky! " I told Izuku. We walked in silence after that. I hurried up and got to his apartment's door, rang the doorbell and waited. Soon Izuku's mom answered the door and laughed a bit.

"Hello miss Y/N, you brought my son home? " She asked me, I nodded. "You want to stay over for a bit? " She asked me again, I nodded. "Well I just made some chocolate cake so come inside and have a bite. " She told me, I let go of Izuku and cleared my throat.

"Thank you miss Midoriya. I also wanna show you something! " I exclaimed in my sweetest voice.

"No problem sweetie. Let me just call your mother really quick, she might want some cake too." She told me. I hopped onto the chair with my feet dangling in the air as I took a slice of cake. I played with my quirk under the table and made a bunch of hearts at Izuku's legs.

"Y/N can you show me your quirk again?! I wanna see how cool it is again! " Izuku questioned.

"Of course! Just turn off the lights! " I told him, he hopped out of his chair and switched the lights off. I tried to do it again but all it did was flicker.

"C'mon work you stupid finger! " I mumbled. I tried to focus everything on the tip of my finger. I imagined my finger as a small flash light and soon enough I saw the faint light again.

"Wooah! " Izuku said in awe, he was jumping up and down in excitement. It made me super happy that he liked my quirk. I'm glad I got this quirk.

"Your mother will be here in a b— Oh my goodness! " Izuku's mom exclaimed. "Y/N you got your quirk?! " she asked me, I grinned and nodded. "Oh wait until your mother sees this! She'll be so proud! " She exclaimed again. I couldn't stop giggling.

"Y/N your quirk is so cool! I like it a lot! " Izuku exclaimed. I went over to Izuku and pecked his cheek, the moment I did my mom came in taking a picture of course, I mean I got to look at it all the time so it was a win for me. Not so much as Izuku though.