Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7

Start from the beginning

Louis suddenly cleared his throat and waved Chairles in front of us, "hey don't forget I'm here too" he basically begged for people to talk to him.
You sighed and reluctantly looked at him, as hard as it was, you needed to exchange some words- "Louis... I'm not even gonna bother lying now. Yes I'm that "murderer" from that day"
You put emphasis on the word 'murderer' since you really didn't mean to kill that girl.
But Louis thought you did so he had went ahead and had called you, oh so many names that were heartless and vile. Those venom filled insults would still haunt you today...

Louis' eyes widened as he clutched his weapon. "I knew it.." he said aloud. He then snickers- "you were never a good liar..." But his expression went from contentment to wary and slightly furious.. he hates me still.. I guess.
it hurt to see him scan over you with his hazel eyes in pure hatred. It stung your chest greatly...

"Wait.. seriously? I mean, I immediately found you familiar but... I wasn't sure it was actually you" Clementine took a step forward, causing you to back away.
She stopped and glanced at Louis who was just as dumbstruck as she was- "we need to bring her back to the school"

Louis frowned slightly- "Why? I'm sure she can manage" his voice was now filling with hatred.
Of course he's still angry about the whole 'new girl' ordeal. And of course he thinks it's all my fault...
You thought sadly and annoyedly to yourself.
As you tried to get up onto your feet once again—you failed miserably— and with no surprise either, you fell back down with a thud.
A strained wail pushed past your lips unintentionally, your eyebrows knitted together as you dwelled in immense pain.

"Louis, can't you see she's injured? Put the past behind you already and let's get moving!" Clem snapped at him like a mother would to their child. AJ on the other hand had his gun ready to shoot...
You gave him a heartbroken gaze but his features only narrowed and hardened towards your cowering form.
Louis stared at you for a good while and back at AJ and Clementine.. he soon sighed loudly and threw his hands in the air with defeat.
"Fine.. whatever! But if one of us get murdered, I'm holding you accountable" he dramatically pointed closely Clementine.
She lightly frowns, I could tell she wanted to fire off at Louis by the way she tightened her fists.

AJ pushed in between and glared up up the other male, "you won't be doing anything." The boy growled, "if anything happens... any murders. Then I'll deal with this girl" he turned towards you menacingly.
You took this a a threat more than a warning...
One could only imagine how pale you were right now.
You took a big gulp, probably loud enough for everyone to hear- "I... I assure you, I won't do anything" you stutter.
Louis broke his stare away from AJ and glared slightly at you, "crazy people do crazy things" he said simply.

You felt rage flare up within you at this,
"I'M NOT CRA-
"Hey! Keep it quiet, you'll attract walkers!" Clementine hissed. Totally interrupting your boom of anger.

"Hmph." You cross your arms and scowl up at Louis who was returning the same actions to you. "Loud is bad." AJ sternly said while spinning the barrel of his gun. His eyes never leaving yours however...
You shiver at the sight of this and slowly look away.
"Alright, we gotta get back to the school. Everyone would be worried about us by now" Clementine announced, completely brushing away the fact that AJ was basically plotting your death.
We used to be good friends... what happened?

•••

"Oh god... it's her"