"What?" How could they not be dating after yesterday?

   "Jimin just because you fool around with someone doesn't mean your necessary 'dating'." He states in an obvious tone.

   "I know that." Obviously I knew that, but the way they acted towards each other looked more than just people "fooling around". I mean tattoos walked him home for goodness sake, he obviously cares about my friend, but I decided to not say anything more on the topic.

"By the way," Jin starts, " Tae said he'll stop by later on this week to drop of the book." And continues walking ahead.

I can't help but be shocked. I never expected him to actually keep his word on that, especially after I never showed up to pick it up after he offered.

_____

Its mid-week now and Jin and I are huddled up on my bed watching a movie. Well, I'm watching a movie. Jin has been fast asleep since the first 10 minutes of the film. I'm halfway through the movie watching with half hooded eyed, honestly it's a pretty boring film. I'm about to join Jin for a short nap when I hear moans coming from the laptop.

   I stare slightly before I quickly shut the laptop and push it away. I've never fully felt comfortable watching R-rated scenes, call me a baby but I'm not ready for that kind of intimacy.  So instead I lay down and rest my heated cheeks.  It doesn't take long before my eyes flutter close and I'm napping.

_____

Jin's POV

I remain laying on Jimins small bed as I hear our guest knock for the third time. I was quick to wake up after the first knock but stayed still waiting for Jimin to open the door. I groaned, coming to the conclusion that he won't be getting up anytime soon, I stand up and lazily slump to the door.

"What?" I hiss opening the door, bothered by the continuous knocking.

"Ouch what's with the attitude" Joonie asks smoothly with a grin. Looking at him I can see his eyes glazed and noticeably irritated.  I roll my eyes before acknowledging his companion. God no.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?" I whisper yell, quickly looking behind the door to check if Jimin is still sleeping.

He smirks and leans against the door frame, "Well I just had to come to meet the little mochi Tae can't stop talking about." While he runs his hands through his hair black hair.

"No jungkook fuck off."

He lifts his eyebrow, "What? I mean no harm." he chuckles, but I know his true intentions.

"Jungko-"

"Come one Jinnie what's the damage in one little peek?" He whispers leaning in and reaching up to brush my fallen hair out of my eyes before Namjoon grabs his wrist, warning him. He responds by smirking and raising both hands.

"Seriously, leave him. He's not like that, I don't know what you expected but he's not the kind to sleep around and party." I state in all honesty, knowing who he preys on.

He clicks his tongue and he pushes off the doorframe, shrugging his shoulders, "Hmm not my type, tell Tae he can keep em." He says effortlessly.

"He's not an object Kook!" I scold as he begins to walk away.

I turn my attention back to Namjoon and glare at him.

"Come on babe, I didn't bring him here on purpose we were just leaving the library."

   "That doesn't excuse why you're like this right now." I point out his obvious high.

   "Baby you know I don't do that shit, it just helps with hangovers," He says wrapping his arms around my waist bringing his face to mine to look into my eyes. I simply nod but turn my head. He sighs and grabs my chin turning my face up to his to leave a peck on my lips. I could never stay mad at him so of course I lean up for another kiss.

We soon start getting lost into our kiss and I begin to move us backwards into my room. As Joonie's about to step foot into the room, we get interrupted in the same way for the second time.

"Ahem"

Joon breaks off the kiss turning around to come face to face with Taehyung.

"What?" Joons voice sounds evidently bothered, which makes the other chuckle. He shoves Tae over and stands next to him leaving them both facing me.

"Is that really a way to greet your dear friend?" Tae teases, still chuckling. Joon's about to snap at him when a soft voice cuts in.

"Jinnie who is it?"

Jimins POV

I shuffle towards the door not being able to sleep due to all the rambling happening at the doorway.

"Jinnie who is it?" I ask reaching for the door to pull it fully open.

I'm greeted my Taehyung and Namjoon, if I could remember correctly. "Oh. Hello," I say with a small smile. They both nod, also greeting me.

"I came to drop of the poetry book I promised you," I totally forgot about it now that I think of it.

"You did? Thank you, turns out it is as expensive as you made it seem." I say reaching out to take hold of the book.

"No problem, I remember how it basically emptied my pockets for a week so I'm glad I can help," he smiles and nods, excusing himself. He begins to turn away when he stops himself, "ah, before I forget there's another party this weekend, same place," he says directing it to the other two, "Would you be attending this time Jimin?" He looks at me.

"No I," I try to think of an excuse, "I don't think I will." He doesn't react disappointed, almost as if he was expecting that answer.

"I told you he wouldn't go," Namjoon slowly states looking at Taehyung.

"Tae I told you not to bother him about this! You already know the answer," Jin scolds. What has he been saying about me to them and why does it bother me so much that both of them already expected me to say no.

Before I realize it, "Actually," what am I doing?, "I would love to go." I finish with a lovely smile. Surprising everyone there, including me.

_______________

Another chapter <3

Really hope I can start getting reads !

And BTW plz ignore the lip ring on the top picture of jungkook. Unless you guys want him to also have a lip ring?