Chapter 42

Ashlee's pov

Today I'm talking to my mom about the pregnancy and everything else. I hope she doesn't go crazy on me. I know she knows because she one of the first people to know. I'm meeting her at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I'm on my way there right now. I'm so freaking nervous. I wish I could have brought Cameron but my mom told me she wants to talk to me one on one.

When I finally showed up my mom was waiting in the parking lot probably because her works down the street. I got out of the car and went up to her and gave her a hug.

We then went inside and got seated. after we ordered that's when the talking happened.

"I know your disappointed in me but I'm sorry I didn't want it to happen." I said

My mom said "well is he going to help you because that's all I care about at this point yes I was mad at the beginning but now not so much."

"Yes he will." I said

"Good but what when he goes away for vine and stuff?" she asked

I replied "he said he was going to send money while he's away."

"Ok and also are you guys going to stay together?" she asked

I replied " I hope so."

"Well let's hope for the best and whatever makes you happy it will make me happy." she said

After that our food came and I ate with a settled mind. I just hope my mom is right.

After eating and paying we went our separate ways. I went back to the house to enjoy the rest of my day while my mom back to work.

I just hope nothing goes wrong because if it does I don't know what I will do.