Chapter 33

Ashlee's pov

I get to leave the hospital today I am so happy. the doctor told me I had to take it easy so were watching movies all day and I'm gonna make the boys watch my favorite movie which is dirty dancing.

I needed to get dressed to go home. I'm just gonna ask cameron gets back in the room because he left to get something to drink.

He then came back. I then said "I need help getting my clothes on but if you look I will kill you."

He then said "its not like I haven't seen it before."

I then gave him a look and he shut up. he then helped me get my clothes on.

I then said "lets go I was already let out so we can go."

He then said "ok but take it easy."

We then got in his rental car and left. when we got to the house I went straight to the movie shelf grabbed dirty dancing.

I then threw it at Matt and said "set the movie up."

Matt then asked "why am I always your bitch?"

I then said "if you weren't my bitch I probably wouldn't like you because your like my brother so therefore your my bitch and also I just had a miscarriage so I can't do much."

He put his hands up in surrender. I then went in the kitchen to see my mom.

She saw me and said "I'm still mad at you but I'm proud you made friends."

I then said "I had friends before."

My mom replied "I know you did but I mean like real ones that your close with."

I nodded and went to fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and went back to the living room.I saw the that the movie was set up I'm so freaking excited.

I saw that cameron was on the couch so I went over to him and sat down next to him and snuggled up to him. then the movie started.

As the movie was finishing my favorite part was coming up. the music started so I got up and went over Matt and said "would my bitch like to dance with me?"

He then said "wont that hurt you."

I just shrugged and pulled him up off the couch. everyone in the room was laughing at us for how bad we were dancing even cameron wasn't being jealous and laughing.

The movie then finished and I said "thanks for the dance bitch."

He then said "no problem bitch."

I laughed to myself. then I sat down next to cameron. today is a good day even though not to long ago I had a miscarriage.