Chapter 25

We are on our way to my aunts house. I can't believe that bitch said that to me. well at least I won't have to see her anymore. I still have too pee to I can't wait to get to the house.

We are about 5 minutes away when the song hold on we're going home by drake came on. I turned up the music and me and cameron started to sing loudly.

When the song ended cameron said "I have a surprise for you tonight."

Me being me I asked "oh what is it ?"

He then said "it won't be a surprise if I tell you."

After he said that we arrived at my aunts house. I hope this goes better. I can't wait to pee.

Cameron's pov

I hope Ashlee likes her surprise. it won't be here until later but I know once she sees it or should I say them she will like the surprise.

We are at the house were supposed to be at. Its kind of big.

When we got up to the door Ashlee knocked once then walked in. she then yelled "honey I'm home." for some reason I think I knew she was going to say that.

Some women walked over and gave ash a hug. she then looked at me and instead of warning she came right into hug and whispered "if you hurt her I will chop your balls off." she then pulled away and walked off.

I gave ash a confused look and she said "that's my grandma don't worry she's nice just like everyone else."

We then held hands and walked downstairs into the basement where there was about 15 people.

Ashlee's pov

We're about too play phase this will be interesting. I hope my team wins.

We are about to finish the game and they took there turn and they lost which means my team won.

Now we're opening gifts I just got a bunch gift card ls which I'm ok with. I said my thank you'd and cameron told me my surprise will be at my house when we get home.

I am so anxious to see what it Is. lets hope it's not something to stupid. hey nothing he gets me Is stupid so I should have nothing to worry about.