Chapter 27

It's the next morning and everyone's up before me. no surprise there. I went to roll but I realized that I was on the couch and someone was holding me. I looked over to see cameron looking at me.

I then asked "how long have you been watching me sleep?"

He then replied "not long and lets get up I spell food."

I then said "oh gosh lets hope my mom didn't cook because if she did we are all screwed."

When we walked into the kitchen it wasn't my mom cooking. it was the girls that were. I just sat down and waited for them to finish cooking. I hope it won't take long because I'm hungry.

The food was finally done. while eating Nash said "I don't mean to sound weird but last night when Matt and I carried your mom upstairs lets just say she is a horny fucker when she's drunk."

I then gasped and said "omg what did she do?"

Matt then said "she tried to put her hand down Nash's pants."

I then said "well sorry, and by the way I wanted to know where is all y'all's girlfriends at?"

They all replied in a bunch of jumbled up words, but I did get that they we're trying to say home. after the conversation died down my mom decided to join us.

My mom went straight to the coffee maker. when she turned around she said "oh my goodness Shaun mended is that you?"

Everyone in the room gave her a confused look until she continued "I've known him since he was a baby because I used to go to Canada a lot and that's how I met his mom."

I then asked "how come I never met him until now?"

My mom then replied "because I didn't feel it was a good idea and what I'm about to say is really important because I just remembered it also please don't freak out."

I gave her another confused look and she continued "before you were born and Shaun was about two me and his mom made a packed that if I ever have a girl that they would be in a arranged marriage and well I had a girl which is you so what I'm trying to say is your in a arranged marriage."

I then started yelling "what the fuck mom how could you do that when you know I have a fucking boyfriend like seriously how could you not tell me about all this that is just fucking mean."

After I finished everyone was quite until she spoke again "I'm sorry you had to find out this way and there is no way I'm changing my mind so your gonna have to break up with your boyfriend because me and Shaun's mom already set the date awhile ago."

I then said "if you knew about all this then why did you let cameron come here?"

She then said "so I can tell you both and I didn't think you would have taken him back."

I started crying and ran upstairs not caring anymore.

Cameron's pov

I can't believe Ashlee is in a fucking arranged marriage. I can tell you this much I will fight for her because I don't want her getting married.

I went upstairs after Ashlee. I knocked on Ashlee's door and asked "hey can I come in?"

She then "no I want to be alone right now."

I then left her to go back downstairs giving her some space. I really wish she would have let me in her room. why does this type of stuff always happen to us.

Shawn's pov

I can't believe I'm in a arranged marriage. I'm speechless. at least I'm in one with Ashlee . I have had a small crush on her ever since we were stuck in the elevator.

Lets hope cameron doesn't kill me. if we really have to get married then we have a lot of planning to do. I kind of hope we do have to get married so I can spend time with Ashlee all the time.