Chapter 19

Cameron's pov

We are at the last. Stop on the tour. this guy named kc James is joining us for the last couple of days.

Tomorrow this guy comes for the meet and greets but I don't really care.

Me and ash got our key for our room and then we are off.

When we got our room I was a little surprised to see what was on the other side. there was a heart shaped bed .

I looked over to see Ashlee laughing on the floor. I then started laughing with her.

After we calmed down I asked "did you have anything to do with this."

She shook her head no and said "we should go to the front desk and get this fixed."

We went down to the front desk and I said "excuse me but you accidentally gave us the honeymoon sweet."

The girl then started typing in her computer then said "sorry but there is no other room I can put you in."

Ashlee then said "that's fine we will just stay in the honeymoon sweet."

She then grabbed my hand we were back off to our room.

Ashlee's pov

After we got our room situated I found out that kc James was coming for the last couple days.

My friend Alex loves him maybe I will invite since we're near where she lives. I then ringed her.

When she answered I said "hey Alex how are you."

She replied "good how are you?"

I said "good how would you like to come down to the magcon tour tomorrow to meet kc James since we're around we're are around where you live?"

She then said "omg yes thank you so much but I got to go I'm still at work so I will see you tomorrow."

She then hung up. I went over to the bed where cameron was playing on his phone. I then laid on his chest and put my arms around him.

He then asked "can I help you?"

I then asked "is it a crime that I want to cuddle my boyfriend?"

He smiled and shook his head no. that's what I thought.

I then closed my eyes loving the feeling of being so close to him.