---------------
Zinna shifted in the uncomfortable chair while shaking her right leg. She placed her hands on her arms rubbing up and down. She was freezing and didn't bring a jacket with her.

She looked around the room and seen mainly women sitting around on their phones to keep them busy. Some women were pregnant and others had kids. Zinna shook her head before looking ahead.

She didn't judge them because she didn't know anybody situation. Who was to say the men and women in this jail was all guilty. Impossible because many black women and men are falsely accused of crimes because of their skin color.

Hearing the door open and the sound of chains Zinna lift her head up noticing a line of inmates walking in. The security guard held the door open as handcuffed inmates walked in.

Dressed in their stripped black and white clothing from head to toe. She noticed many men eyed her up and down before walking pass her.

She felt a shiver down her spine before she looked back up. She watched Bali walk in with a huge smile on her face and Zinna shook her head in disgust.

She watched as Bali slid down in the chair before placing her handcuffed wrist on the table. She smiled as if she was a maniac. Zinna wondered if the guards were making her take her medicine. She slowly turned her head around and noticed all the guards displayed around the room.

"Hey." She finally spoke looking up at Bali.

"Wassup." Bali fidgeted not even making eye contact with Zinna.

"Why?" That was all Zinna could ask.

"I really don't know. When I had a feel for killing it made me want to do it even more. It felt like it was feeding a appetite I didn't know I even had." She shook her looking up at the ceiling.

"I know I caused so much pain to y'all but it wasn't me. It was the people in my head and that's why I went crazy." Zinna looked at her like she was stupid.

"You were passed stupid and you can't even imagine the pain you caused." Zinna scoffed before sitting up.

"You attacked your mother and scarred her for life because her only child tried to kill her. You killed your grandpa and other countless innocent people. You left a child parentless. You don't know how shit feels." Zinna felt herself getting mad, so she took deep breaths.

"I ain't sorry for none of what I did. I had my reasons."

"What was the reason huh? You killed almost 13 innocent people."

"I was taking them out their misery. They deserved to die and I helped them. It wasn't a big deal, their family should be thanking me."

Zinna cocked her head back looking at Bali. She couldn't understand what type of sick individual she was talking to.

"What about your mother, my shop, your daughter." Zinna watched as Bali laughed before clasping her hands together.

"My mother wasn't shit to me. Yeah she clothed me and fed me but did she take care of any of my needs. No." Zinna was confused what she meant needs.

"Needs?"

"You know my sexual needs." She nodded her head down before cocking a smile.

"Your shop was intentional. I wanted to do it and I wished I burned it down. That shop was your life and to ruin it meant that you wouldn't have anything to live for."

This girl was sick in the head and no type of medicine she was taking was helping her.

"My daughter I didn't even mean to have her. Her dad is somewhere in my hometown and I don't know where. I lied and told people that he was dead and that David was the dad to ruin his image."

"I-" Zinna didn't even know what to say with all the information that was being laid on her.

"If all y'all dreams were ruined it would've made me all types of happy."

"You're a sick individual and I hope you rot in jail for the rest of the life. For the things you did to people." Zinna got up pushing the metal chair in and leaving.

She couldn't believe all the shit she was hearing. She had a headache and just wanted to lay under her baby.

------------
Authors note

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Did I answer most of y'all questions in this chapter?