Chapter 9

I need y'all to read this chapter carefully because a lot of information is being told.

"California have you been taking your medicine?" Bali shook her head at her mother before looking down at the white nail polish that were chipped.

"No, and I told you to call me Bali now." Bali scoffed before peeling the polish of her finger nails. Something she did when she was nervous or aggravated.

"That damn disorder." Her mama Karen shook her head, already knowing that her daughter has yet to take her medicine.

"My damn disorders ain't got shit to do with you." Bali hated when her mother brought up the disorders she had.

When Bali was 15 years old she was diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder.

Her being diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder meant that she resented other people successes, she thinks she's better than everybody, have a fragile self esteem, and she decides to take advantage of people who loves her.

Her borderline personality disorder causes her to have a shift in emotions very quickly. She acts very repulsive whenever she has one of her episodes, and cause her not to know who she really is.

Whenever Bali didn't take her medicine, which she haven't in weeks it causes her to act out. She was always labeled as crazy and she truly knows she is crazy.

"Who the hell you talking to. I brought you in this bitch and I'll gladly take you out." Karen slammed her hands on the wooden table in front of her out of frustration.

"Stop calling me California. I changed my name from that shit after all the things I did. I needed a new start. My name is Bali." She smacked her lips before leaning back on the half way broken chair.

"So that's the reason for you getting that damn face reconstruction. Huh California?" Karen got up trying to piece everything together.

Something in Bali just snapped causing her to turn into a person that her mother didn't know. The same person that caused Bali to change her name from California and getting a face reconstruction.

"Stop saying that shit. You really bringing me out my character." Bali balled her first trying to calm herself down. But, clearly it wasn't working.

"You know what get out and figure this shit out on ya own. I can't force you to do shit for you if you ain't doing it for yourself." Karen pointed to the door directing Bali out.

Something in Bali just snapped causing her to black out. She felt her body get hot which was an effect from her getting angry. When Karen turned her back Bali quickly got behind her striking her in the back of the head with the glass vase that sat on the table.

A scream of agony came from Karen as she felt the object hitting the back of her head. Blood soon gushed from her head causing her to grasp her head to try and stop the bleeding from whatever it came from.

She turned her body to where she was laying on her back. She watched in horror as she watched her daughter reach for a pocket knife that was hidden in her pants pocket. When Bali wasn't paying attention Karen took a run for it.

The back dole wasn't too far from where she was and making a run for it would maximize her chance of her surviving.

She quickly got up letting go of her head sprinting to the door. She quickly unlock it before running through the neighbors backyard until until it brought her to a main road.

She jumped in the middle of the road like a mad man waving her hands wildly trying to stop a car. A white truck stopped in front of her when she noticed a black male with a face of concern.

He quickly got her into the truck before driving away. So, whatever she was running from wouldn't come back to her. Karen held the back of her head feeling the tears burn her eyes.

She was almost killed by her daughter and this pain she was feeling was unbearable. She tried to help California as much as she could. But, how could she help someone who didn't wanna be helped.

She watched as the man sped to the hospital because of the amount of blood coming from the back of her head.

What she didn't know was that the man that stopped to help her was a FBI agent. He was on his way home from a long day of work before he stumbled upon her.

She leaned her head to the window feeling tears stream down her face wondering what happened. Where did she go wrong? Could she had done something to stop this from happening?

"Baby you wouldn't believe what happened?" That was the first thing that came out of Zinna's mouth when he walked into her apartment.

She watched as he peeled his black timberlands off leaving him in his white nike socks. He walked over to her before giving her a big tight hug.

"What happened baby?" He kissed her lips before getting comfortable laying on top of her.

He placed his head on her chest before wrapping his arms around her body. She placed her hand on his back before rubbing it knowing that if she rubbed his head he would be sleep right about now.

"So, you remember Bali right?" He looked up at her before nodding.

"So of course they were wondering about this rock on my hand and kept asking me about. Until I finally told them and Bali spoke out her ass about how it's too early and how you shouldn't settle down with a woman that look like me." He looked up at her before scrunching his eyebrows wondering what was going on.

From what he remembered from the trip she was really close with Zinna. She always wanted to see Zinna happy, but you really don't know people true attentions.

"Why the fuck would she say that? I'm extremely happy with you and your looks. I would rather be with you than her." His face held a mean mug causing Zinna to chuckle.

"Did you have any exes?" Zinna rubbed his back before looking down at him.

"Yeah I thought I was in love with this girl names California. But, the bitch was crazy." He shook his head just thinking about the girl.

"Tell me more about her." Zinna was interested in what he was saying now. She wanted to know more about this girl.

"I met her when I was 19 years old and she was 17. She was cool at first, but it seemed to everybody that a wire in ha head wasn't connected. One day on the news she was wanted for the murder of a family in Brooklyn. Police never found her." He shook his head just thinking about the crime that was blasted on the news.

"Damn I wonder where she is now?" Zinna finally spoke after having a moment of silence.

What they didn't know was that they was dealing with a psychotic bitch.

--------------
Authors note

How y'all feel about all this information I laid on y'all?

Are y'all edges snatched yet?

Are y'all ready for the next chapter?

25 comments until next update.