Chapter 19

Epilouge
10 years later

Zinna P.O.V

Zinna sat outside of her home soaking in the smell of the flowers and the warmth the sun gave to her body

Zinna sat outside of her home soaking in the smell of the flowers and the warmth the sun gave to her body. She held the book in her hand before getting distracted by the large ring laced on her finger.

David decided to upgrade her ring on their 5th year wedding anniversary. He promised he'll upgrade her ring whenever he got enough money to pay for the ring he wanted to give her and still have money left in his pocket.

They have been married for 9 years now and both of them could say that it's been the best 9 years of their lives. Of course, they had their ups and downs but they always overcame it because they made vows to each other and they were sticking with it until death.

"Mommy look at the bouquet I pick for you." 6 year old Asia ran up to her mother holding up the pile of flowers she picked.

"For me. They are so pretty baby. I love them!" Zinna pulled Asia into a hug placing kisses all over her face. The 6 year old giggles filled her ears.

"Come on mommy Ava wanna show you her picture." Asia grabbed her mothers hand leading her to the concrete area where 4 year old Ava was drawing with concrete.

"Mommy look at my painting. It you, daddy, Asia, Kailen, and Kaleb." Zinna looked down at the small drawing with a huge smile on her face.

"I love it. I love it. I love it." Zinna kissed Asia on the head bringing both girls in for a hug.

"Ya'll ready to go take ya'll baths. Daddy is on the way home." Zinna chuckled to herself seeing the girls run towards the door.

Those two were daddies girls and Zinna knew that there wasn't nothing she could do but accept it.

"Don't be in that water too long, we still gotta eat dinner." Zinna screamed from the bottom of the staircase.

"Okay mommy." Both voices yelled back. She walked to the kitchen pulling the lasagna out the oven sitting it on the counter. The side of the locks turning caused Zinna to become instantly happy.

"Daddies home!" David's deep voice rang through the home causing Zinna to run to the living room noticing her husband and her babies.

"Ma Ma.!" Her youngest son 1 year old Kaleb ran to her leg. He put his hands up causing Zinna to pick him up and place kisses on his face.

"I wan some love to mama." 8 year old Kailen spoke causing Zinna to laugh. She handed Kaleb to David before showing her eldest child some love.

"Go take a bath baby boy. And don't take forever because we gotta eat dinner."

"I need to make sure i'm clean for the ladies mama. I can't be smelling like a garbage bin." David bust into a fit of laughter with Kaleb in his lap.