Chapter 12

"You're sure this is what you wanna do?" Zinna looked up from buttoning her pants up. She nodded before going back to her pants.

Today was the day that she was gonna sit down and talk to Bali or California whoever she was.

Earlier that week Bali was caught trying to catch a flight out of the country. FBI pulled up to the airport and arrested her immediately.

"I just want answers baby and after that she can rot in hell." Zinna took a step back analyzing her outfit.

She wore plain light blue jeans, an oversized orange shirt, and her white air maxes plus. She decided on something simple that followed the jails dress code policy.

"I understand mamas, but she crazy and that's all we need to know." He wrapped his arms around her waist while he looked at their reflection in the mirror.

"I get that David I really do but I wanna know why. That's my only question is why." She shook her head before looking down.

All Zinna wanted to know was why. Why not take your medicine if you know you have problems like that? Why abandon a child? Why kill all those innocent people?

"You wanna come baby?" Zinna turned over to David to wait for his answer.

She watched as he furrowed his eyebrows and started to mug. She knew she was in over her head but it wouldn't have hurt to try.

"After all that bullshit she put us through. Had a child not knowing her actual dad, and everybody heartbroken." David looked up feeling tears cloud his eyes.

He didn't let Zinna know everything he felt. To be slammed all over social media's by Bali so called 'friends' that told everybody on social media how he was a deadbeat and wasn't taking care of his responsibilities.

It was horrible for him but way worse for his business. It brought so much negativity to his business when in reality all he did was spread positivity.

When the DNA test results came back he posted them on Instagram and soon enough people came back apologizing about how they were acting. The 'friends' had nothing to say.

Zinna and Honey tried to go pull up on them but caught in the action. Zander and Rodney went to his house to see them dressed fully in black and each had on a pair of timbs. He convinced them the damage was already done and all he could do was move forward.

He was thankful that his business didn't go down hill with the rumors going around. The people who supported him continued to and the ones who hated shut up immediately after the situation.

"Baby it's ok to cry. I know the damage that the incident did to you." Zinna turned around wrapping her arms around him.

He leaned his head down on her shoulder feeling more tears rush out. He was passed hurt and Zinna knew that. She rubbed his back feeling the tears wet her shirt, but she didn't care. Until he was ok she wouldn't let him go.

She walked them over to the bed before sitting them down. He placed his head in her chest crying. It was so much emotional damage done that she wouldn't understand.

Zinna wished David let her beat Bali ass. So much pain was caused on her love ones and for what. She decided not to take the medicine she so badly needed.

Zinna knew multiple people with mental disorders, but you would never know because they took their medicine. They kept themselves stable because they cared about themselves and where they were going.

Bali honestly didn't care about no one. Not even herself. She did things without thinking and it caused most of her consequences. Now sitting in jail waiting for the judge to either decide if she gonna spend her life in jail or immediately go on death row.