"Felicity, I can't live this life without you. I just love you so much."

"I love you too, Nik. We're in this together, okay? You and me."

"Niklaus. Forgive the interruption but Marcel..."

Marcel's roars interrupt Elijah's words, Klaus resting his forehead against mine as he closes his eyes reluctantly. Meeting his eyes, I squeeze his hand.

"He deserves an explanation. Davina didn't deserve that."

"I know. I knew you would say that, that's why I told Elijah not to do it. But we ran out of time and now Lucien is dead and we have this whole new problem."

"I'm glad he's dead. I'm just worried." I say as we walk to the study, Elijah close behind us. 

I pause at the door seeing Marcel panting as he takes long swigs from Klaus's bourbon collection. He looks like a broken man.

"Marcel..." I step into the room, klaus and Elijah following. He looks them over before returning his gaze to me. "I'm so sor-"

He launches the bottle against the wall making me flinch as it shatters into tiny pieces.

"I don't need your sympathies! You stood by and watched as they took her from me!"

"Marcel, there was nothing I could have done!"

"They could have sent you back to the ancestors instead!" He cries, Klaus growling threateningly at the idea. I place my hand on Klaus's chest, holding him back. I'm shocked at what he's said, but it's nothing I didn't think about when I was sat alone in the circle.

What would have happened if they sent me back instead? The witches would have stolen my baby's power and torn me to pieces. I can't let my baby be harmed by them.

"Felicity is carrying a child. It could not be her." Elijah states. Marcel turns to him with fury in his eyes and his teeth gritted.

"I did everything you asked! I joined your stupid cult, I left my friends in the dust because that's what you needed!"

"Marcel." Klaus pleads, stepping forward. Marcel takes a step back in disgust, pointing to Klaus and I.

"I fought for Hope! I kept Felicity breathing for as long as I could, I kept white oak from piercing your cold black heart. I did everything."

"We know." Elijah says stepping forward.

Bad idea.

"No, you don't. No you don't!" I flinch as he roars with a rage I've never seen before.

"Marcel, he had no choice!" I shout back, trying to reason with him.

"Oh, they were right about you. Yeah, Aurora, Tristan, Lucien. Anybody who's not your family, is nothing to you. Nothing."

"Marcel stop!" I plead, tears spilling over my lips.

"Marcellus, you are family."

"No I'm not! Not anymore. Never again. I am not your family!"