Oh

Toms P.O.V

I sat there still confused. The doctors said I had a concussion. Obviously. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked like a devil. I stripped and started to shower. As I reached for shampoo my bandages fell off.

"Oh." I said as I seen my arm. I unravelled the other arm to. 'What did I do.' I questioned myself.

"Tom Lucitor are you in here?" I turned off the shower.

"Yeah I'm in the bathroom." I said wrapping my towel around my waist. I opened the door and seen a nurse.

"S-sorry to interrupt I came to check your blood pressure and stuff." She stuttered. She was blushing.

"Oh yeah, I'll get changed really quick." I went back into the bathroom and put on my hospital gown. I sat down on my bed and did as the nurse told be to do.

"So what happened may I ask." The nurse said.

"I'm not sure to be honest." I said looking at my arms.

"Oh. I'm new here." She said smiling.

"Me to." I joked. She laughed.

"So why did you want to work here?" I asked.

"I wanted to help people. Lame excuse but I really do." She lightly blushed.

"Well I'm glad I got to meet you." I winked at her. She blushed and stumbled to the door.

"T-thank you. U-um I'll check on you later." She smiled and left the room. 'How cute.' I laid down and tried to sleep.

"Tom I love you." I open my eyes.

"H-hello?" I questioned. I looked around. I looked at the time.

"Hmm 3:48am." I said I seen stuff across the room. I walked over.

"Get better." A card said. I opened it.

'Much love hope you do better, and heal up I miss you. ❤️❤️❤️'

"Signed Marco." I thought.

"Oh he's that boy. Must be gay. Well I'm not, I think." I crumpled up the paper and throw it away. I walk around my room for a bit.

"I'm so bored." I complain. I didn't like this hospital. I don't even know why im here, I seem diffrent shouldnt i have been taken to a diffrent hospital. I Don't even know why i'm here, i seem different shouldn't i have been taken to a different hospital? I Laid down on my bed. i've been here for a week now. this girl come and sees me. me and her always talk about stuff. I tell her i don't remember anything. she started to update me. I didn't know I tried suicide, but it explains the cuts on my arms. star come and sees me every wednesday and saturday. she is really pretty. I think i'm falling for her. that marco kid. he crys lots. I hear him from inside my room. sometimes he doesn't even come in, he just sits outside my room and cries.

"fucking baby." I Said to myself. I decide to sleep since I Didn't have anything to do.

(Next chapters are gunna have lots of lowercase cause I did it on my laptop and I'm to lazy to fix it 😂)