Broken

*so this chapter may or may not relate to me *cough* anyways I hope you enjoy, and im sorry but im thinking of ending this story but I may not, I don't know.*

-TRIGGER WARNING-

Toms P.O.V
I sat on my couch and cried. I didnt stop since the incident. I loved him, so much, and I kissed her. He wasnt wrong I didnt pull away, I did keep kissing her. She was my ex, which made it worse. Why did I kiss her, cause I missed her. So I really am a man that deserve what I got. I deserve worse. I cried more covering my mouth, I live alone but my cries, make me feel pathetic. I got up and started my tub. I turned it to hot water and let it fill. I went to my room and got a container, which had something I haven't used since star broke up with me. Razors. Still sharp I locked my doors almost all of them, then I turned off all my lights turned off my running water. I didnt bother taking off my cloths, it wouldn't matter. I pulled out my razors and started to cut my wrists. I dripped down my arm, I panicked for a second, cause I never cut so deep. Soon enough I calmed down and started to cut more. I laid down in the tub and closed my eyes. Tears where still going down then soon my tub was a bright pink. I heard a knock on my door. Then I realized what I was doing.

This is stupid, why am I doing this, why would I do this, im fucking stupid.

"TOM OPEN THE FUCK UP." I recognised that voice. I stared to panic. I got dressed and cleaned up.

"YOU NEVER LOCK THE DOORS THE HELL TOM." I was on the verge of tears by the time I wrapped them up and left the bathroom.

"TOM IF YOU DONT OPEN IM CALLING MAR-" Before she could finish, I open the door forgetting my wet cloths.

"Hi...

Star." I say kinda nervous. She grabbed my arms and I winced.

"I had another feeling, and I couldnt ignore it, I cant believe you did this again. Sit down and tell me why." She said sitting me down she shut the down and sat down as well.

I smiled know at least she cared. I rested my head on her and started to cry again.

I guess its true.

Humans can break.

Demons can break.

But who would have know a human could break a demon.

Im broken.

Shattered.

Hurt...

Damaged.....

A broken mirror that causes bad luck....

¤¤¤¤¤¤|¤|¤|¤|¤||||||¤¤¤¤¤|¤|¤¤||
Hope y'all liked im tired sick and starving myself to be skinny.

Blood Moon Ball (tomco)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें