Just Friends

Marcos P.O.V

I decided to visit Tom now. "STAR I'M GOING TO TOMS!!!" I shout loud enough so she can hear me.

"DON'T GET TO FRISKY!!!" Star yelled back teasing. I laughed and grabbed the bell to summon a carriage  to toms house.

I hopped in and I was going to his house. When I got there I went to the house and knocked. I waited for awhile when he answered the door. "Oh hey Marco come in." Tom said with a smile. 

I walked in his nice house. i kinda felt awkward around tom for some reason. "you want anything to drink?" i tensed up. "oh just water is fine." i reply.

"geez Marco dont need to to be so tense." tom says getting me a glass of water. "sorry i dont know why im so tense." i reply cheaply.

"tom." i say getting his attention and taking the glass of water from tom. "whats up marco." he says sitting on a nearby couch. "can we forget? about the dance." i ask him.

"i dont care if we forget about it i just want to be friends anyway." he says which suprized me honestly.

"just friends?" i ask smiling and reaching out my hand to seal the deal.

"just friends." he says shaking my hand. after that we just play his ps4.

(a/n heeey sorry for disappering. well look cool update and im kinda slipping from this ship sooooo yeah but dont worry i wont stop writing this book yet.)