It WILL be ok

Toms P.O.V
I had to become just friends with marco because i know that something bad might happen if we became more than friends. It would become awkward, weird, and very well yeah so i decided that friend is a good way to go. I jost hope it wont be all weird around us honestly. We decided to play games gor a while. At moments we got awkward because out hands touched or out legs bumped and we laughed at the same time. That part wasnt awkward but fuck his laugh is cute.

Then it was getting late he had to go.

"Well this was a nice visit. I have to go star might be waiting for me." marco says yawning.

"Yeah ok. Hope you had a good time." i say ugh that was cheesy.

"Hehe yeah i had a great time. See you tom." marco say starting to enter the carriage back to the overworld. I sigh.

"I love you marco." i say as look the other way. I look back to my game then i heard marcos laugh. I smile. Its just in my head tom.

I shut off my game then head to bed.

'Hahahaha tom you so funny!' i hear marcos voice. God hes so cute. Ugh whats happening to me. His voice wont go away. I layed down. I hugged a pillow to help me sleep.

It felt like i was hugging marco. I start to blush. I hug the pillow tighter. I feel his lips again. I want to feel his lips again.

I drift to sleep.

(Yes i continued story)