13+ (cause we all know you read stuuf like this)

FUUUN CHAPTER CAUSE THAT CHAPTER STILL HAS ME DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toms' P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch being bored while Marco took a shower. I was watching kissing booth, which was almost over. I got soo bored I turned it off and went to get food. me and Marco are now in our twenties, and live alone. star started to date a young girl named Mabel, (bill introduced her.) I grabbed some grapes from the fridge and started to lay in the bedroom. on my way I yelled out to Marco, as his shower stopped. 

"ill be in the bedroom babe." I went and undressed into my bunny boxers. soon enough Marco came into the bedroom in a towel. I blushed as he seductively looked at me with a smirk holding his towel.

"I'm bored, lets play." marco said still standing there. I go up and walked over to him. I ripped off the towel, and whispered in his ear.

"you did this when we where 18." then I looked down and seen he had his boxers on. he teases me lots, 'he knows I like it.' I held his hand and brought him to the bed and laid him down.

"I still want sex though." I started to bite on the rim off his boxers. I looked up at him as he watched me, he held onto the sheets, of the bed. I started to rub his member through the boxers, still biting on the boxers.

"t-tom." marco moaned. I was going to rip then=m off but then everything glitched.

"t-tom." marco moaned again. I got off of him.

'whats happening.' I thought.

"whats wrong tom. don't you want me?" I was going to go lay down, but then she came back into my vision.

"s-sarah. the girl I kissed. the world glitched again, this time sarah spoke again.

"whats wrong tom don't you want me." I started to cry. no I would never cheat on marco.

the glitch started again and a voice rang in my head.

"I seen you kissing some girl when i was coming over to see you. I CAME OVER TO PROPOSE! But i find you kissing someone else! Y-you where k-kissing her YOU DIDNT PUSH AWAY!"

marcos voice echoed. i was 18. i was stupid.

we fought a lot. but i cheated.

i coulded handle it. i screamed, but nothing came out, only blood. blood leaked from my wrist, from my mouth, and my heart.

"kid we have to leave." a voice echoed. it was the dorito guy. what was his name... dont i hate him.

"TOOOOOM!!!!!!" i hear someone scream. who. i swear i just heard his voice. all i see is black, emptiness. not even 3 seconds later the same voice.

"i love you tom. i want to move on but i cant. st4r mi55es you. 1 miss y0u." i want to know him. but i need to know who i am before i know who he is.

"7om 1ts b33n thr33 ye4rs, w4k3 up." i wish i could. and 3 years since what.

"M4RC0 H3S W4K1NG UP C0M3 QU1CK!!!!" i hear. its true i feel myself moving. i feel warm. ive always felt warm.

i pen my eyes, and see a man with stubble, brown eyes, decent hair, a mole, and tears.

but.....

who is he.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys i fooled yall, so the chapter i made that got deleted i forgot what it was n i got to depressed to go back and write it but dont worry this is way better.