Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4

Start from the beginning

"It's only fair" Aasim cut in, shoving me forwards. everyone else seemed to agree.
"You can't.." I cracked.
Marlon sighed behind me as he lifted up the girl's body slightly but had some trouble lifting the rest of her, "Louis, can you give me a hand?" He asked me desperately.
I nod and walk closer. Seeing or even a dead person up close was unnerving and disturbing.
Tears were threatening to spill but looking at the girl's emotionless face made me do the opposite.

If she takes my darling away...
Then I'll run away.

I was about to walk away after burying the corpse. My thoughts were running wild about how I think my darling to be innocent. I was even immediately saying in my mind that she will be fought for by me and that she has my vote. I started to walk fast away from the site of the fresh grave, But Marlon placed a firm hand on my shoulder to stop me from doing so. "Louis. I need to put some sense into you"

•••

Your POV-

You watched from your window as the other's bury the girl. The girl who died trying to get your boyfriend.
The girl who was messed up and couldn't be saved.
You swear to yourself that you didn't mean to kill her, but now you think the opposite.
That girl was the cause of alot of problems and she still came back after being kicked out!
She was retarded that's for sure.

Your inner self finished her off because that's all you wanted... for her to die.
You had planned lot's of ways to get rid of her but you would never act them out.
However when you lost control due to flaming anger, that is exactly what you did- you cut her life short because you hated her so much. You wanted nothing but her to be gone forever.
For oxygen not to be wasted on her.
It was horrible to think all this, and you know that fully.

But the first reaction when you heard that she had passed away.. was immediate relief. Like a heavy weight was lifted off your tired shoulders.
Even though you hadn't regained your memory yet when finding out the news, it was still happiness and calm that was brought to you.

Okay I'm a psychopath..
I've lost it! No wonder why Louis hasn't checked on you today!! You're an absolute monster. . .

You vigorously shake our head to try and rid of the thoughts. Or at least tame them.
"God why am I such an idiot?" You whisper aloud.
A knock at the door made you jump and pant to catch your breath- "y-yes?" You weakly call out.
"It's Louis. May I come in?"
Shit..

You hum in response and see the door creeks open so that he could fit through.
"Hey.." he nervously spoke, his face full of dread and dry tears stained his freckled cheeks.

"We need to talk..."

•••

"What?.." you were now crying into Louis' chest. He held you tighter the more you cried.
"I'm gonna die out there" you cry harder after your own stinging words.
Silence..
the atmosphere felt as if it changed all of a sudden.

"Darling... why did you kill her? And how did you regain your memory so fast?" Louis asked you, suddenly more serious. A cold and harsh texture radiated from his tone of voice.
"I don't know.." you mumble, tears pulled to a halt for the time being.
Louis pulled back and shook you- "that's not an answer, and you know it!!" He screamed. He now had a waterfall of his own streaming down his face, covering up the dried previous tracks of warm tears.

"Tell the truth! It's not that hard okay!?" His demeanour was so desperate. His face was red and his eyes we now puffy from the constant crying. I am telling the truth!!
Your thoughts scream painfully but they don't actually pass through your mouth.

You keep quiet and advert your eyes from his. Too ashamed and heartbroken to look into his hurtful gaze. He looked at you as if he didn't know you, his vision was clouded over with betrayal.
"I'm so sorry... but.. I can't vote you in"
Louis finally spoke after a few minutes of staring at your turnt away face.
He didn't even bother to get you to look up at him again, he simply didn't really want to see your face any time soon.

He let go of you quickly and brushed his hands on his beloved trenchcoat.
"I'll have to wash this.." he murmured whilst examining his coat.
Your heart dropped at that.

"I'm sorry... you leave at dawn." Louis walked towards the wide open door.
He stopped but didn't turn around, "farewell, my love"
And with that, the door closed behind him and that was the last time you saw,

Louis.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: end of the 'New girl,' series