Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve - Being Named As Troubled

-----

GRACE'S POV

I was pissed but I got calm after a while and then Alex gave me all those gifts, they were lovely. I was so happy and the teddy was just amazing. I loved it. I attached the keychain to the bear, so I wouldn't lose it.

I video called Alicia and Sierra and showed off my bear. I laughed when they were in awe. Though it seemed so childish, the bear bean bag was still an amazing gift.

"I don't know what was Alex even thinking, while he got this," Alicia questioned and I laughed.

"Even I don't know, but I love it," I said and we all three looked at each other and then fell in pits of laughter.

"He's surely head over heels for you, that's all I conclude," Sierra said wriggling her brows at me. Alicia laughed looking at Sierra while I was busy blushing after her comment.

"You're whipped, too," Alicia commented and I laughed. The bell rang and I knew it was Celia and Martin as I had invited them over.

"Guys, I gotta go. Well, when you guys come this week, I'll show you guys something awesome, until then, it's a surprise!" I said and flashed them an evil smile before cutting the call and laughing to myself.

-----

"Hey! Stop getting my brother such a mush." Celia muttered as she continued to sit on the bear bean bag. I just laughed at her while Martin was giving me a very wary look.

"What's it, Martin?" I asked him and he sighed.

"All this time, I was thinking I was the most romantic in Chadwick family, and then I see Alex doing this stuff...I'm doomed." He said while feeling the pain. I and Celia fell into pits of laughter. 

"Martin, just leave it. My Alex is best...in everything." I finished and winked at him. His eyes widened as he realized what I meant.

"Damn! I don't want to know how brother does in bed!" He yelled and rushed out of the room in a hurry. Celia had a shocked look, too.

"Even I don't want to know." She said and I laughed. 

"Let's go eat something. I'm hungry." I said and started to get up but looked in the balcony to see Alex having a heated argument with someone. I wanted to go to him, but I refrained and walked outside.

"Martin, get me the juice, please," I muttered with a sweet smile. He sighed but gave me the juice muttering few curses.

"First thing, you stop all the cursing in front of the...babies." I said and hinted that I was having twins. 

"Oh, trust me I don't care! You always curse at me and you want me not cursing in front of the babies, like seri...wait...what?! Did you just say babies?" He realized in between his rant and I gave him a big nod. 

"My goodness! I'm so happy." He came forward and hugged me and even Celia did the same. I stood up and went towards the living room. I opened the drawer and pulled out pictures and recording.

"See and hear." Both Martin and Celia saw the pictures and squealed like really loud. I could just laugh at their reaction. 

"My God! I'll be dead by all the happiness." Martin said and sighed. We heard footsteps and as I saw up it was Alan. I knew because he had different clothes, then what Alex had.

"Show me." He muttered indicating at the pictures and audio. I smiled and handed it over to him. He gave me a curt nod as he vanished back in the room.