Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Miranda

I hate life. I hate people. I hate everyone. Right now I was crying my eyes out like the baby I am. Everyone around me has some type of family to love and care for them. Jane has a damned baby! The minuet the baby is born I will take the baby away and raise it my way. Jane can go die.

No one understands me. I hate myself. My life is messed up. The only reason I was born was to take the baby and raise it to be like me so then my master will be pleased to have another child. Yes, I have a new master.

I stood up and walked down the hall. Without looking, I jabbed a pin into my finger, drawing a great amount of blood. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and placed my finger against the wall.

I drew a pentagram with the number 666 in the center. "Open this gateway to hell for the daughter of May, a crimson flower blooming, drowned with blood, and surrounded by demons, open this gateway for the daughter of May," I muttered.

I pressed my hand against the wall and watched as it began to sink into the wall. I stepped forward and put my other hand in. Slowly, I pushed my hands over to each side of me, a red shimmering light poured through the deep crack I made. I pulled harder and forced the wall apart. I stepped into the wall and let the red shimmering light encase me, I looked back and watched at the wall shut back tightly.

Jane

I groaned as I walked through the library for the thousandth time today in search of a baby book. Tons of thoughts crossed my mind, what if the baby were really babies?

I knew that if the baby was a girl, her name would be Jocelyn, If it was a boy, his name would be Josiah. I sat down in a chair and sighed. This place was dusty from non use.

I frowned and stood up, grabbing a feather duster from the closet. I started to dust old pictures that hung on the walls and books. I couldn't sit around sad all day.

As I was cleaning this one book. I noticed something was shinning off the cover. I looked over to the next book and gasped. The cover had a glossy pentagram in red, it reflected off the lights.

I took the book and sat down in a chair. When I set the book on my lap, it popped open and I watched amazed as pages flipped over like then pages were being turned. Finally it stopped on a page with a red pentagram, in the center there was the number 666.

I slowly traced the design and numbers, once I was done, it glowed . The red lines looked as if blood was spilled on them, in fact, I smelled my own blood on them. But I don't recall pricking my finger and tracing the lines, I just remember tracing the lines.

Words appeared on the bottom of the page in cursive. I read aloud, "Open this gateway of hell to the daughter of December, crimson lily's, falling from the sky, and surrounded by demons, open this gateway for the daughter of December." I frowned, curiosity blooming inside me.

The page started to glow and I looked on amazed. My hand that was on the book started to sink in. I began to be sucked into the book. I screamed and tried to pull my arm back out, it wouldn't come out, it just continued to go in.

I dropped to the floor and the rest of me was consumed by the book, next thing I knew, I was being surrounded by a red glossy fog and nothing else.