The Guardian Angel [Sequel to 'A arranged marriage to my twin brother'

The guardian angel

Chapter 1

I walked around the lonely castle, a few tears falling from my eyes as I looked at pictures of happiness in my family before they died. My name is Jane. A few months ago I was married to my twin brother, Jamie, then a month ago my entire family and enemies were murdered, including Jamie, all by a demon who proclaims to be a angel. Her name is Miranda.

I am four months pregnant by Jamie and Miranda also says that she is its guardian angel. If I attempt to die then she will come after me and freeze my entire body for a week. I don't want her to be my baby's guardian angel. I afraid of what will happen.

Suddenly Miranda appeared in front of me. I jumped back and glared at her small frame. She had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes like orbs. She had and black cracked halo and grey wings.

She pressed her hand to my stomach and I growled at her. She removed her hand. I turned from her and walked away. She used to be all white and gladly and now everything about her has become darker and duller. Before all this happened she was lovable and cute.

No I wanted her to die for killing my family. But, I'm not her, I can't kill people with my mind. And she can't die, she is already completely dead, just animated.

I so badly to go to where Jamie and my family went, my baby can come with me and I can complain to Jamie about how he should have used a condom.

Things would be mostly normal. I sighed and continued down the hall. I passed a shattered mirror, that I had broken, in the hallway. My black hair was too long and all tangled. There were bags under my eyes and the emerald them seemed dull and lifeless.

"Why do you hate me?" Miranda asked from behind.

"Go die! Bitch!" I hollered in her face. I turned back around and ran. "You killed them! I freaking hate you!" Suddenly my entire body froze and I collapsed to the ground. Miranda kneeled down in front of me.

"He killed them!" She screamed. "Jamie killed my parents and my twin brother! Now you need to know what it's like to be tormented and have no family! But your not a orphan!" She turned and ran down the hall, but I could still see her tears.