Arc of the New Brotherhood: The Abduction

Start from the beginning

     "I don't understand; wouldn't informing them be the best course of action? They deserve to know with being friends and a brother." She says. Sirzechs nods at her statement but continues none the less.

    "While yes they of all people should not be left in the dark we have no choice. If Loki continues to be a threat, which he most certainly will, they will want to be the ones to try and stop him. If they found out Rivio was in grave danger they would be demoralized and go in to battle with a clouded mind. We must keep this hidden at any cost." He sees her about to argue, clearly acting as his wife right now. But he has to act as her king. This is a matter of urgency. So he does the one thing he knows she'll follow. "As your king I order this matter to be kept secret from Rias and her peerage. At any cost." He says hating himself as he let the words come out. She widens her eyes before reluctantly nodding. Then he turns and continues his stride. "Where could you be Rivio, where did they take you?"
——————POV Change: Rivio——————
The portal closes as we are dragged through. Looking around I see plain walls with little detail at all. Hector shoves me forward with a foot and keeps the light trained on me while Aurora still attempts to fight back, thrashing about now to try and hit our captors.

"I swear to whatever gods you believe in; the second I get out you all our going to BURN!" She screams before it turns into agony as a grunt reaches forward and jabs a stick into her side; it must have been a taser or something because a jolt of electricity went through her and she fell to the floor in pain.

      James takes the lead finally directing as we are shoved forward again to walk. "Oh miss Aurora please do keep your promises to something you actually can achieve. In your current state you have no to a negative chance of actually standing a chance against an entire base." James tells her as we reach a wide, metal door with a keypad next to it and a slider in it. Said pad did not only have numbers, but also a fingerprint scanner and eye scanner. High security for whatever this place is.

        After James finishes imputing everything and the slider opens to see who it is the doors don't open. Instead the floor starts to descend as we go deep below. As it goes down the walls turn from basic material to metal until we stop and start walking again. We pass through multiple corridors and by many windows, in one of the rooms we pass there's a Scottish man beaten and bloody. An axe is in the same room in a box as well as three New Brotherhood grunts, but these ones have different armor; bulkier and more protective looking. Must be higher ranked grunts. The ace however is radiating with dark energy that the box is containing.

Hector notices my staring and laughs. "I see you taken notice to one of our other guests. Jimmy Wilson. A constant drunk but his powers were useful." He says as we continue past. James picks up from there chuckling a bit.

"Yes, he was a hard cookie to capture but we got him in the end. And we got his artifact, the Dark Axe, as well but he had to be beaten before he'd even let go of it. Don't worry, your treatment will be...less simplistic than his." He says looking at us with a grin that sends shivers down our spines.

After a few more minutes of walking and seeing various artifacts filled with Dark Essence, and surprisingly some others with traces of light, we take an elevator and go deeper before we arrive in a circular room with a stand in the center. On the walls were about five separate sets of shackles that have been obviously used a decent amount of times if the dark bloodstains below the spots they hang from are any evidence. Aurora, upon entering the room and seeing the chains, started to shake and in the most simplest terms freak out.