"This is why I need to him trust me fully again." Just as Yoongi said that, he pulled out a small royal blue box.

Yoongi opened the box to reveal a silver ring with diamonds embedded around it. There were designs of vines on the ring that made the diamond look like flowers. On the inside of the ring, laid the carvings "M.YG + P.JM"

"Woah! Are you going to propose to him hyung?!" Chanyeol concluded.

"No I'm not Chan!" Yoongi retorted while shaking his head.

"Then are you trying to prank him? You're a jerk Yoongs!" Kris chided.

"Yea hyung! You shouldn't play with his feelings like that!" Sehun agreed.

"Hold up! Who the hell said I wanted to mess with my baby's feelings?! Shouldn't you guys listen to me before making any assumptions?!" Yoongi hollered out as he stood up from his seat.

"As I was saying, I'm not proposing to Jimin, but I am going to promise a future with him." Yoongi calmly explained.

"Well isn't that a proposal hyung?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Well, kind of. I'm not planning on proposing to Jimin now because we're still too young. That's why I'm going to give Jimin a promise ring as a sign that I love him and I'm planning to spend the rest of my life with him." Yoongi declared.

"Oh~ that's so sweet of you Yoongi hyung~" Jongin teased while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Stop it Jongin! That's great Yoongi! But I don't think telling us about this is the only reason you wanted to speak to us?" Junmyeon questioned.

"Thanks Junmyeon. And right, I wanted to ask you guys to help me plan out a surprise so that I can give Jimin this promise ring." Yoongi explained.

"Quick question! How did you get this ring in such a short time hyung? If I remember correctly, the whole Jihye incident happened 2 days ago and you made up with Jimin yesterday." Chanyeol asked, face filled with confusion.

"That's because I planned on going back to Busan to give Jimin the promise ring on his birthday but since the boys moved here and with all that's happened, I guess I'll have to push forward my surprise to make sure my baby's happy again." Yoongi answered, a small smile appearing on his face at the thought of Jimin.

"Another question. Why must we help you hyung?" Jungkook blurts out. Yoongi sent a cold hard glare at the maknae's direction, effectively shutting Jungkook up.

Jungkook gulped as his expression changed into a fearful one. "Hehe I was kidding hyung! Of course I'd like to help~"

"That's what I thought" Yoongi snarled.

"I plan on doing this tomorrow night since it's a Fri-" Yoongi got cut off by a horrified scream from Junmyeon

"Tomorrow night?! Way to go Yoongi hyung! So much for last minute preparations!" Namjoon exclaimed sarcastically.

"Shut it Joon! Anyway, this is what I have in mind..."

The rest of the afternoon was spent coming up with a perfect surprise for Jimin. Though Yoongi had to smack the younger ones from time to time when they came up with utterly stupid ideas.
—————————————————————
[Cafe]

The Queenkas were taking a break at a cafe after their 2 hour shopping session. They were happily enjoying their coffees and desserts when Jimin noticed Minseok's untouched cup of latte and blueberry cheesecake.

"Hyung what's wrong? Why aren't you eating? It's your favourite!" Jimin asked, sipping on his own cup of hot chocolate.

Minseok snapped out of his dazed state, taking a small bite out of the cake. The others looked at Minseok confusedly. The Kang Minseok was not enjoying food? Now that's weird.