Chapter twenty-one

You were sitting by your brother while looking out, you loved riding in the helicopter cause you get to see everything, you turned your head to see Sam and Clayton talking, Baird and Cole talking about whatever.

Soon you all landed and got off the helicopter, Cole and Baird took the lead, Sam went stood by Clayton while you stayed behind thinking what Anya said that you might be pregnant.

"What's in your mind Darling?" Sam Asked.

You looked up at her "oh nothing" you smiled.

"You sure?".

You looked at Baird before you looked down "Can I tell you something...." you said quietly.

"Yea sure" she smiled and stood by you.

You watched as Clayton walked with the guys "how can somebody get pregnant when the can't?".

Sam looked at you "why are you asking....".

"I been eating a lot, sleeping more, my boobs got bigger... they can't even fit in my bras anymore, Once in a while I'll be craving weird things".

"Who was the guy? Cause if it's one of the COG guys, they can't have kids".

You looked away while blushing "that's the thing.... I don't know".

"WHAT!" She yelled which made you cover her made and the guys turn around.

You smiled and waved at them which they shook their heads and kept walking "you need to shhhh" you looked at Sam.

She grabs your hand and took it off her mouth "Wait so you slept with more then one guy?".

"Dom and ... Baird" you mumbled, you looked up at her "I know Dom can have Kids since he had some of his own..... but don't know if Baird could have kids".

"Wait you and Dom".

"Yes me and Dom, it was a mistake... I couldn't help it, the mood, his hands, like my god that man".

"And Baird?".

"My god Baird... rough, lot of biting and scratching..... ah off topic" you shook your head.

"Could you like take a pregnancy test, go to the medic or something?".

"Yes but I have to wait till we home which won't be for a couple days".

Sam looked at you "if you are pregnant, who are you gonna tell?".

You looked down at your stomach "I don't know".

~time skip~

You stomp on the last locust head before growing your hands up "YES!" Next thing you bent over and threw up all over the body.

Baird walked over to you and put his hand in your back "you alright?". You pat his thigh then grab his belt while throwing up, he softly rubs your back till you stopped and stood up straight.

"Sorry" you said softly.

"Funny you never throw up when yo used a bunch of blood and guts" Cole walked up to you.

You looked away avoiding to look at Baird.

"Is there something your not telling us?" Clayton walked up to you.

"It's Nothing ok" you looked at them "I just ate something b-" you threw up again.

Sam breathes softly "come sit for a bit" she said, you nodded and went to go sit down.