Chapter twelve

You were looking down at the other Gear solders, you were trying to distract yourself from what happened between you and Baird, the way his grip on your wrist, they way his voice sounded, the anger... disappointment

"You alright".

"Hm" you looked at Marcus.

"You alright?" He Asked.

"Yea I'm fine" you smiled "just thinking".

Dom looked at you and know what your thinking, he knows that you like Baird, the way you act around him, that way you stare at him during training.

Soon the helicopter landed you, Marcus and Dom all got off and walked up to the hospital.

Marcus was talking as you were getting distracted by the hurt Gears, you didn't realize that Marcus stop which made you bumped into him and fall on the ground.

"What the hell" you looked up at him which he didn't say or do anything "Marcus" you sat up and looked past him to see Anya in her uniform, you rolled your eyes and stood up.

You didn't mind them, you were just kinda jealous of them... how you want that kind of relationship, you always wanted that. you put your hand in your chest while thinking till Dom puts his hand on your shoulder, you looked up at him and saw him smiled which made you smiled back at him.

You, Dom and Marcus was walking through the hospital, shooting at the locust.

"Marcus" you said and shot at the locust behind him, you took cover and looked around till you found grenades, you quickly ran, pinked them up and took cover again "MARCUS" you yelled.

Marcus stopped and looked over at you which you were getting ready to throw the grenade, he quickly took cover as you threw it.

You ducked as the grenade killed the last locust, you peeked up "Marcus... Dom?".

"Here" Dom said as he stood up then Marcus "you are dangerous" he said.

"But you loooovee me" you said as you put your lancer on your shoulder, Dom smiled while rolling his eyes.

Marcus shook his head and began walking, you and Dom were in the back talking.

After a while you guys met up with Cole and Baird, you smiled and ran up to Cole and gave him a big hug, you stopped and looked at Baird.

"Hey look I'm sorry for what I did yesterday" he said softly. You crossed your arms and and looked at him still giving him the silent treatment "I'm sorry for everything I did". You turned your head away from him "(y/n) please".

"...fine I accept" you looked at him and smiled and Gave him a big hug

"Ok no hugging" He said.

"No you hug me now or else" you looked up at him which made him hugged you back.

"Alright that's enough" Marcus said, you broke the hug and turned to Marcus "let's move out".

You were walking next to Dom, smiling and laughing with him, Baird gripped his gun tightly as he watched you.

That's when you stopped and looked around "Wait...I know this" you smiled and rook off running, jumping over and under things

"(Y/N)!" Marcus yelled "GET BACK HERE", the guys began chasing you till they stopped once they saw you on a thing beam "(y/n) get down from there now" Marcus pointed at the ground in front of him.

"Hold on I wanna see if it's still here" you said and continue to walk over it.

"What are you looking for?" Baird asked.

You stopped and turned to face them "My mother's work place" you smiled "I remember my dad had something there for me before this all started"

Soon an earthquake happened making you lose your balance, You grab the beams while guys yelled your name, you looked down before pulling yourself up "holy shit" you whispered.

"(Y/n) get back here now" Marcus tone changed.

"Hold on, I'm not leaving this thing behind" you said and stood up again, you quickly walked to the other side, you turned around to see the guys "give me 10 minutes and I'll be back".

"(Y/n)" Baird said.

You smiled and turned around, you looked before taking a deep breath and a step making you slip and fall.

"(Y/N)!!" Baird yelled and took a step before Marcus stopped him.

"IM FINE GUY, JUST SLIPPED!" You slowly stood up and began walking, you held your gun close to you as you walked down the broke street that you use to know, you remember people walking, smiling and buying things.

You soon stopped in front of a building, you smiled and ducked under the boards and got into the building, you looked around to see everything destroyed.

Before your mother died, she gave the place to your dad who gave it to you and your brothers before you all closed it down and went your separated ways.

You breathe softly and kneels down to pick up old photos of you and your brothers, customers and your parents.

You smiled and picked up the photo of you and your brothers standing in front of the cafe, that's the only thing your care about.

You put it in your pocket and stood up again, you put your gun and took the Gnasher off your back just in case.

You quietly walked around the building trying to find where your dad put that box "Come on Dad where did you put it" you said softly and looked everywhere.

Soon after you were about to give up till you found it in the basement, you brought it upstairs for better light, you began looking through it only to find files old pictures and test tubes of whatever "what the hell" you said till you found a picture of your mom and someone else.

You picked it up and looked at it, it was the same lady you were dreaming about, your flip the picture to see your moms name and a faded name "M...Mary...Mar- what" you again began looking through it to find more information about your mom and that lady.

You pulled up a birth citified of your mom.

Name: (Moms name)

Birthday: December 25th

Age: 21

Death:  April 5th

Cause: unknown

Parents: (I'm gonna put random name) Jonathan and Myrrah

"Myrrah?" You said softly and began to think.

You put everything back in the box and picked it up, you began to walk back to the guys while thinking.