Chapter Eighteen (Edit)

You and Clayton were in his room "Hey Clay?".

"Yes" he said as he put his helmet on the desk.

"Umm... y-you know how I introduce you to Baird... tall, Blonde, muscular, pretty blue eyes".

Clay turned around and looked at you "Yes, What about him?". You looked down at your hands "you like him don't you?", you slowly nodded "(y/n)...".

"He kissed me a few hours ago....".

"What.... (y/n)" he said as he sat on the bed with you "you know what happened last time".

"I know..." you got up from the bed and paced back and forth "but yesterday, I had sex with my other friend".

"(Y/n)".

"I didn't mean for it to happen but my god" you hugged yourself "he was just amazing, his hands, his lips.... oh god how he was in bed" you bites your lip.

"Ok thats enough, I don't wanna hear about your sex life" he said.

"Sorry..." you breathe softly "but what should I do" you looked at clay.

"Have you seen him act different?" He Asked.

"I don't think so".

Clay stood up and walked over to you "What's on your mind?".

"Everything .... but mainly Dad... Did he ever tell you about my mom?" You asked.

"No actually, all I know is Dad brought you to us when you were 5".

You looked up at him "What was your mom like".

Clay smiled "she was an amazing woman to bad she died before you came to us, she would've loved you".

You smiled "wouldn't I be the first female".

Clay laughed a bit "Yea".

"Hey clay...."

"Yes?".

"Thank you For being the best Big brother" you walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Your welcome baby sis" he said softly.

Soon your heard a knock on the door "come on" you groaned.

Clay laughed and let you go before walking to the door and opened it to reveal Sam "Hey" he said. You peeked around him to see Sam smiling.

"So your (y/n)'s older brother?" She crosses her arms.

You gagged and came out from behind your brother.

"Oh (y/n)" Sam looked at you.

"Hey Sam" you smiled and walked out of the room.

You turned your head to see your brother smiling at Sam, you rolled your eyes and kept walking till someone grabs your wrist and pins your to the wall.

"What the f-" you felt a pair of soft lips on yours, making you melt, you pulled away and punched him in the chest "Baird i swear to god"

Baird laughed and put his hands on your hips "Come on darling, you love it when I kiss you".

You blushed as you looked away "I hate you".

Baird laughed and lifted your head up, you looked into those blue eyes of his, those eyes that you fell in love with.

"Damon" you said Softly.

"God I love when you say my name" he said as he kisses you.

He picked you up as you wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, Baird began leaving a trail of kisses down to your neck and marked where Dom was biting.

~time skip to night~

Baird was laying on his side with his arm around you, he softly rub his thumb against your burned scar.

Baird watched you sleep and held his hand, he smiled and kisses your shoulder.

You smiled and slowly wake up "...Damon".

"Morning" he said.

You groaned as you slowly rolled over and looked at him.

"Body hurts?" He Asked.

"Yes, you weren't gentle" you pout.

Baird smiled and kisses you which you kissed back "So are you mine now?".

You bite you lip as you softly poked his chest "maybe" you looked up at him which he raised an eyebrow "since my brother is here, you have to ask permission".

"I have to ask your brother to date you?" He said as he laid in his back.

"Yes... believe me, when I was 14 my brothers sat me down in their room and said if any guy wants to date you, he has to come to us... and yes, each guy I bring to the house, my brothers would take them to another room and talk to him" you said and sat on top of him which gave Baird a full view of your naked body.

You looked at Baird hand to see a bite mark, you softly grab his hand and looked at it.

"Yes that's from you biting down hard" he said.

"S-sorry" you blushed.

"Eh, what I get" he said as he sat up and softly kisses you which you kissed back.