Chapter ten

You were sitting down as Anya was fixing your hair, this was the first in a long time you got all pretty, Anya handed you a mirror "done" she said as she started to put things away.

You looked in the mirror and smiled "oh wow Anya you actually made this piece of shit look beautiful" you said.

She laughed and took the mirror "so you and Baird.... are you both ...."

"No were not" you looked at her "I don't even think he likes me" you said and stood up.

Anya looked at you "(y/n) you both have the same interest, you both create things"

"Yes.... but I think he likes Sam more" you said softly, anya didn't say anything as you walked out, you smiled and walked to the spot where your supposed to meet Baird.

A year ago you started to notice that your feelings for him was getting stronger, you held your chest as you thought of him, that smart ass, charming, dorky guy.

But he was getting close to that Rookie Samantha Byrne, you punched the wall in anger.

"(Y/n)". You looked up to see Dom staring at you "wow you look beautiful".

You blushed and pushed your hair behind your ear "t-thanks" you looked at him and smiled softly.

"What's wrong?" He Asked.

"Oh nothing" you said and walked past him, he watched as you turned the corner.

You soon got to the place and looked around for Baird who was running a bit late, you were starting to think he wasn't gonna show up, you were also starting to think he's probably with Sam.

"(Y/n)"

You turned around to see Baird, you smiled as you watched him walk up to you.

"You look beautiful" he said.

You blushed as you looked down "Thank you".

Baird lifts your head up and smiled softly at you "Let's go".

You and Baird walked side by side while talking and discussing things as you both walked out of base since you guys were in the middle of nowhere. you and Baird walked through the trees.

"Baird look" You walked to an open field and looked up at the sky "it's so beautiful".

Baird stood and watched you smiled and enjoy the moonlight, Baird couldn't help but stare at your body "um... where did you get that dress" he asked.

"Oh" you looked at him than the dress "Anya gave it to me" you spun around "she said that she can't fit it anymore", the dress was a dark red that reveals your back.

Baird walked up to you and stopped you, you closed your eyes as you felt his cold hand on your bare back "you still have these scars".

You turned your head "I actually forgot about those" you smiled and turned around to face him, Baird looked at you as you grab his hand and put them on your hips, you smiled and put your hands on his shoulders.

You and Baird slow Danced, you smiled as he grabs your hand and spun you then pulled you close to him.

You bite your lip and softly placed your head on his chest, you listened to his heartbeat. Baird held you close to him.

After a while baird was walking and  carrying you bridal to yours and Anyas Room, he soon knocked on the door.

Anya opened it  "Baird?".

"I brought (y/n) back, she kinda fell asleep in the grass" he said.

Anya smiled and opened the door wider for him, he walked in and walked over to your bed "did she had fun?" Anya Asked.

"Yea" Baird said softly and laid your down.

"Thanks Baird" she said softly.

Baird nodded and walked out of the room, Anya closed the door and walked over to you, she sat down and began cleaning your face, undoing your hair.